Re: [[[Realm_light] Re: Chirin,Keha and bunch of others.]]]]]]]]]]]]

  • chirindenryuu
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2003
      "That doesn't say much for the rams around here."

      Chirin chuckled and rolled onto his side. He ate what grass his head could
      reach, feeling lazy and better about things in general. "Wonder where Nossy's
      been lately anyway."

      "JLB" <king_brahma@...> wrote:

      "How we ever came to be friends is a mystery but, I'm glad for it."
      Keha chuckled, he hadn't gained many friends that he could just kid
      around with like this. The two had an odd friendship that was for
      sure. "We fought over just about everything then we tried both
      impress Nossy that one time."

      He shook his head, they had fought and fought some more yet they
      became friend somehow.

      "You were the first real rival I've ever had. You really had me on
      my toes."

      > "Well...I will admit that you didn't make the best first
      impression on
      > me..although I cannot argue that you didn't make a rather lasting
      one, in more
      > than one way." Chirin's belly moved as he laughed, and his lights
      blinked. "It
      > is behind us now...if I can look back on such a night fondly it
      must be. and
      > let's not forget that I was the one breaking an entering."

      This message was sent from my Palm wireless email account.
    • JLB
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2003
        "Ha ha ha! Chirin!" Keha blew raspberry at him. He chewed some more
        cud just thinking again. He wasn't sure what he would be doing soon.
        He felt a little dumb, Chirin had everything planned out for himself
        already and he had nothing but, improv till something came along.

        "I wonder too. We both pissed her off pretty badly though before she
        left. You and me back then couldn't stand still for a second we
        always had to be competing." He shook his head with a dry laugh.