Re: Weepsong's visceral pleasures.

  • I..have a name?
    Message 1 of 49 , Sep 1, 2003
      Inferno dropped his singing after forgetting what he was singing
      about. He waved at Weepsong and started approching her. His mind was
      on two things. killing and fucking. He let out a puff of smoke as he
      came nearer.
      "Hello darling. What brings you here?" He said in a friendly-with-
      underlying-evil sort of way. Wasn't she one of the ewes from Run-
      Far's flock? Or was it Far-Run?

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Faithry <faithry@p...> wrote:
      > OOC: It'll be alright. Just don't try to rape Weepsong, and it'll be
      > alright... ehm, I guess. Inferno is rather freaky. 8>
      >
      > IC:
      >
      > Weepsong's head turned. She heard something like singing.. or
      rather,
      > something like a dog in a blender filled with boiling water that
      was trying
      > to sing. At least the lyrics were simple. The crimson skin of the
      fiery ram
      > clearly identified him as that disturbingly unsafe-to-be-around
      creature
      > that had temporarily infested the flock Weepsong had been a guest
      in. He had
      > clearly destabilised further, was Weepsong's opinion.
      >
      > The ewe considered Inferno for a little while. If she could control
      him, he
      > might be useful... perhaps. If she couldn't, the best way to deal
      with him
      > would be to kill or flee him.. and killing seemed best to her.
      >
      > > IC: Inferno wandered aimlessly around. His light covered with mud
      > > allowing him to hide from his prey. He'd already killed two
      pokemon
      > > and bathed in the blood happily before raping the dead bodies. His
      > > crazy mind blocking out memories and thoughts as he humped what
      was a
      > > pokemon once but had been turned simply into a lump of meat. Was
      that
      > > a light out there? He wondered if it was something else he could
      > > hunt, something to take his mind off... No! don't think of it.
      > > "lalala not thinking, not thinking!" He sang to himself hitting a
      > > flipper against his head hard enough to make him loose his
      footing.
    • JLB
      Message 49 of 49 , Sep 8, 2003
        "All I know is he is out here somewhere. I intend to find the one
        calling me." He took several steps back and watched her closely. He
        didn't like anyone too close to him that were of his kind...he had
        only apathy for his kind.

        "Why? Do you really love your son? Or is it just that natural reflex
        to look for him? You know you'll be raising your tail for a ram soon
        then you'll have another lamb on the way. And you'll forget all
        about the other one. Because you'll have a nice fresh little one on
        the way. And if your son is smart maybe he'll survive...maybe he'll
        grow and maybe he'll make something of himself. Maybe he will see
        the truth about flocks and sheep and mother's 'love'." Dori didn't
        give a shit for much after the truth of Haris was out and Leliah
        hated him.