Re: [[Realm_light] Re: Chirin and the others.]

  • chirindenryuu
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2003
      Finally, chirin took up the stones in his flippers. The ram began to shake
      them while dancing again around the flat stone, in a less frenetic way. He
      held his flippers low, then high, hunching over then dancing straight. His
      tail flashed light and sparks jumped over his hide.

      "JLB" <king_brahma@...> wrote:

      Al began to graze once more. He was feeling hungry as he watched.

      > Chirin was patient through the long job of putting the forms onto
      > the pebbles. Having no fingers made it much more difficult.

      This message was sent from my Palm wireless email account.
    • JLB
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2003
        Al stood up to watch wondering what Chirin was doing now. It seemed
        the ram was in constant motion. He made his way back to the group
        sorrounding and watching Chirin.