Re: [[Realm_light] Re: Alive and in The Flock]]]]]]]]]]

  • chirindenryuu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2003
      Rahona chewed her cud nervously, just glad she had something that she could do
      with her mouth while she waited for the group to get going.

      "JLB" <king_brahma@...> wrote:
      Kanga looked over those gathering to leave. She knew it was the right
      the thing, they had no choice, it was leave or stay and die. Noc was
      still with Decoda and Kilba they seemed hesitant about leaving.

      Iloa was waiting, with her flock they waited for the first chance to
      get at Keha. She paced with her tail lashing behind her.

      > Rahona nodded, feeling anxiety over the whole mess. She felt like
      it was all
      > rooted deep down in something evil, that had cast its shadow over
      the whole
      > island. She knew other wise, but felt so.

      This message was sent from my Palm wireless email account.