Alive and in The Flock]]]]]]]]]

  • chirindenryuu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2003
      Rahona nodded, feeling anxiety over the whole mess. She felt like it was all
      rooted deep down in something evil, that had cast its shadow over the whole
      island. She knew other wise, but felt so.

      "JLB" <king_brahma@...> wrote:
      "Yes, the lamb-suh needen come withen us-suh. Miracle-suh wouldn't
      be able to liven without Sugar-suh." Kanga knew that would have to
      happen.

      > "If he won't go we can't make him," said Rahona, "but i think that
      lamb has to come with us. The eweling."

      This message was sent from my Palm wireless email account.
    • JLB
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2003
        Kanga looked over those gathering to leave. She knew it was the right
        the thing, they had no choice, it was leave or stay and die. Noc was
        still with Decoda and Kilba they seemed hesitant about leaving.

        Iloa was waiting, with her flock they waited for the first chance to
        get at Keha. She paced with her tail lashing behind her.