Re: [Realm_light] Re: Igneous

  • The Welsh Dragon
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2003
      OOC: Oh right, I didn;t know it was Invisable! Silly me. I'll re-make my post then:

      IC: Igneous stopped running just as he reached the end of a sandy
      beach. He sighed. He vowed to himself to never EVER let himself get
      caught again. he hated Humans, and never wanted to see a single one
      again. He looked up. There was nothing but deep blue sea. He sighed and let out one long flame, like he always did when he was lonly. He looked around. His eyes ached, and he knew he wouldn;t see proberly for a while, thanks to the Humans.

      ~ ~ ~
      Elliy-Igneous

      "I..have a name?" <Blissychild@...> wrote:
      OOC:I'm guessing he'd looking at the Island of Illusion, but thing
      is, its invisible to anyone not one the shores of the island (or
      itwas last time i checked ages ago.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Faithry <faithry@p...> wrote:
      > OOC: Oh? Where is Igneous? What island is he looking at?
      >

      > OOC: Thank you all for welcoming me! I'll join in now!
      >
      > ~ ~ ~
      >
      > IC: Igneous stopped running just as he reached the end of a sandy
      beach. He sighed. He vowed to himself to never EVER let himself get
      caught again. he hated Humans, and never wanted to see a single one
      again. Looking up, he saw an island. He noticed some other Pokemon on
      it, but of course, thanks to the Humans, he couldn't see them
      proberly. Not for a while anyway. he sighed and let out one long jet
      of flame. He always did when he was lonly.

      > ~ ~ ~
      > Elliy - Igneous

      http://www.expage.com/hpsite6000 - My Brand New Harry Potter site

      Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger