Re: [[[Realm_light] Re: Alive and in The Flock]]

  • chirindenryuu
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1, 2003
      "Bye," said thorn.

      "I..have a name?" <Blissychild@...> wrote:
      Azura craved for blood. The blood of te young lamb would have done
      nicely except it was held so safely in the arms of the flaaffy ram.
      She glanced around for anyone she could hurt but everyone looked
      either too big or too surrounded. She growled softly. Her hands were
      hardly build for killing either! She'd have to find a weapon. She
      smiled at Thorn then Mistake and backed away.
      "Bye then." she said before turning and walking away.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, chirindenryuu
      <chirindenryuu@p...> wrote:
      > thorn nodded in a wooden way...she didn't seem like much for
      conversation.

      This message was sent from my Palm wireless email account.
    • chirindenryuu
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 5, 2003
        Rahona wa terrified, the demon seemed like it could pop out anywhere and
        anytime, and it was doing so too frequently for her to ever relax.

        "JLB" <king_brahma@...> wrote:
        "And we-suh will." Kanga rubbed her head softly. Kanga was ready to
        leave after all that went on already.

        > Rahona's stomach clenched. The fodder in it seemed to suddenly not
        want to be
        > there. She clung close to Kanga. "Oh...Kanga...I want to get out
        of here..."

        This message was sent from my Palm wireless email account.
      • I..have a name?
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 5, 2003
          "Oh my." Sugar said, ear's perking. "Again? This island ain't safe no
          more!" She said unhappily, "Who d-yall think it got? Oh ah hope it
          weren' a ewe nor a lamb."

          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 5, 2003
            rahona couldn't control it, tears began running out her eyes.

            "JLB" <king_brahma@...> wrote:
            "Yes it was a lamb." Decoda came back with a haunted look. He wished
            he knew what this demon was and why it was destroying this flock.

            > "i think it was a lamb," said rahona in a quiet voice, as though
            someone had
            > tried to silence her.

            This message was sent from my Palm wireless email account.
          • JLB
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 5, 2003
              Kanga lifted her into her lap as she tried to comfort her.

              "We-suh leaven soon. Me-suh no wanten be her'rrren anymore." She
              meant it too.

              > rahona couldn't control it, tears began running out her eyes.
            • electric_ewe
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 5, 2003
                "We're not safe here! And what about Amphion? We can't leave without
                him." Rahona was sobbing. She had the tendency to hold it all in
                till she couldn't take it anymore.

                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 5, 2003
                  "I would never leaven without him either-suh. Nor Noc-suh...we-suh
                  all going ifen me-suh have to dragen dem all off." Kanga would not
                  stay. She had seen enough from this demon.

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 7, 2003
                    "I'm not going anywhere that i think is -towards- this thing," said Rahona.
                    "I'm sorry--I want off this island and away from here before me or one of my
                    family is next."

                    Faithry <faithry@...> wrote:
                    "Might the effort of running not be better used to find and chase off, or
                    better yet, kill this demon?", Weepsong asked, distracted from her mental
                    anguish be thoughts of the demon. They had a point. Despite her hatred for
                    Keha, she didn't want to get killed by a demon, "And who says the demon
                    won't target the smaller flock, that being, us, if we leave?"

                    > @This demon's attaking and killing a sheep a day," said Rahona. "i don't
                    know
                    > if we can spare that time."
                    >

                    > Mistake seemed to like it, though, and hugged Weepsong's chest before he
                    was
                    > set down. "Just stay one, two more days. I'm sure they'll have that... ram
                    > punished before that time. Then we'll all go. I feel, though, that it
                    would
                    > be best if we took care of both Keha and the Demon, rather than try to run
                    > away from them."

                    This message was sent from my Palm wireless email account.
                  • Faithry
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 7, 2003
                      Weepsong was just opening her mouth when her eyes fell on little Miracle.
                      Her gaze shifted to Mistake, then back to Miracle, then back to Mistake,
                      "You... but..."

                      Miracle nuzzled Mistake's hip, leaning against him as if he were her mother.

                      "No, that's not possible.", Weepsong concluded, "Is it?"

                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 9, 2003
                        Mistake's face instantly flushed in a blush as he found himself
                        sortof-embracing Sugar, swallowing nervously as he never actually touched
                        any female but his mother and Miracle. "O-of course, ma'am. I'll do my best,
                        ma'am."