Re: [Re: [[[Realm_light] Re: Away from the war]]]

    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 30, 2003
      "It's nearby, it's got to be," said Thorn.

      Faithry <faithry@...> wrote:
      "Ma'am, where is this Miltank?", Mistake said, looking a litttle, no, -very-
      impatient. He wanted to be -running- there with Miracle in his flippers but
      everyone seemed to be so -slow- in telling him where to go!

      > "That'd be perfect for this one," said Thorn. "Thanks so much...see Mist?
      > She'll be fine."
      >

      > "Oh. Well me-suh knowen there isen un cow with a calf. Me-suh had
      > taken in un miltank calf, Tawnie and she isen nursing from her-suh."
      > Kanga smiled at the little lamb. She was very fond of babies.

      This message was sent from my Palm wireless email account.
    • Faithry
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 1, 2003
        Mistake leaned up on tippy-toes and craned his neck to see if he could find
        any non-denryuu around that might be miltanks, but quickly settled back and
        spend time gently nuzzling Miracle's snout, who in turn, nuzzled him back
        softly.

        He hoped he'd get word from Kanga soon.

        > "It's nearby, it's got to be," said Thorn.
        >

        > "Ma'am, where is this Miltank?", Mistake said, looking a litttle,
        no, -very-
        > impatient. He wanted to be -running- there with Miracle in his flippers
        but
        > everyone seemed to be so -slow- in telling him where to go!
        >

        > > "That'd be perfect for this one," said Thorn. "Thanks so much...see
        Mist?
        > > She'll be fine."
        > >

        > > "Oh. Well me-suh knowen there isen un cow with a calf. Me-suh had
        > > taken in un miltank calf, Tawnie and she isen nursing from her-suh."
        > > Kanga smiled at the little lamb. She was very fond of babies.

      • I..have a name?
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 1, 2003
          Azura (and the demon) walked away from Lupaul and the kits. She
          wanted to smell more, feel more. It'd been centuries, eternity's
          since she'd felt and smelt and tasted. Being a spirit was never as
          fun as being alive. She made her way to the lights of the sheep
          flock, knowing now they wouldn't hurt her, well as long as the
          Mure'mar wasn't there straight off.
          The scents of the flock were strong and wonderful to Azura's nose.
          She breathed deeply and made her way in between the sheep, reaching
          out and feeling the rubbery skin and fluffy wool.
          "I'm alive." She whispered with a satisifed smile.

          --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Faithry <faithry@p...> wrote:

          > Mistake leaned up on tippy-toes and craned his neck to see if he
          could find
          > any non-denryuu around that might be miltanks, but quickly settled
          back and
          > spend time gently nuzzling Miracle's snout, who in turn, nuzzled
          him back
          > softly.
        • Faithry
          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 1, 2003
            This pokemon Mistake didn't know. He'd not seen any violence from any of
            them, though, and the flock had accepted them. The little lamb in Mistake's
            flippers, born of the ewe a demon had slaughtered not long ago, rubbed her
            cheek frimly into the hollow of the ram's throat, as if trying to show
            affection or hide.

            "Ma'am, would you know where the Miltank is?"

            > The demon who was Azura looked down at the lamb Mistake held. Such
            > precious life that she'd soon be taking from all those who dare
            > oppose her in her rise to power.
            > She blinked a little as if just realising there were others around
            > her.
            > "Fine." She said in a voice not that unlike Azura's at all. Her hands
            > returned to her sides, away from the soft wool of the flaaffy ram.
            > She longed to touch the face of the lamb though.
            > "Just fine." She smiled.
            >

            > > Mistake felt a touch across the soft fleece around his shoulders,
            > and lifted
            > > his snout up and away from nuzzling the little lamb in his flippers
            > to look
            > > at the smeargle, "Ma'am?"
            > >
            > > > Thorn noticed the smeargle there. 'Hi..how're the pups?'

          • chirindenryuu
            Message 5 of 16 , Jul 1, 2003
              Thorn thought he saw them but wasn't sure...he waited for the answer.

              --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Faithry <faithry@p...> wrote:
              > This pokemon Mistake didn't know. He'd not seen any violence from
              any of
              > them, though, and the flock had accepted them. The little lamb in
              Mistake's
              > flippers, born of the ewe a demon had slaughtered not long ago,
              rubbed her
              > cheek frimly into the hollow of the ram's throat, as if trying to
              show
              > affection or hide.
              >
              > "Ma'am, would you know where the Miltank is?"
              >

              > > The demon who was Azura looked down at the lamb Mistake held. Such
              > > precious life that she'd soon be taking from all those who dare
              > > oppose her in her rise to power.
              > > She blinked a little as if just realising there were others around
              > > her.
              > > "Fine." She said in a voice not that unlike Azura's at all. Her
              hands
              > > returned to her sides, away from the soft wool of the flaaffy ram.
              > > She longed to touch the face of the lamb though.
              > > "Just fine." She smiled.
              > >

              > > > Mistake felt a touch across the soft fleece around his
              shoulders,
              > > and lifted
              > > > his snout up and away from nuzzling the little lamb in his
              flippers
              > > to look
              > > > at the smeargle, "Ma'am?"

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • I..have a name?
              Message 6 of 16 , Jul 1, 2003
                The demon enjoyed the sounds so clear, unlike the blurred way they'd
                been before the demon had gotten it's body.
                "Miltank?" Azura asked looking up from the lamb. "No. Why?"
                All information was required and welcome to help with the rise to
                power.

                --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "chirindenryuu" <wynnyelle@p...>

                Message 7 of 16 , Jul 7, 2003
                  Mistake turned around, looking at the wringing, twisting Miracle with tears
                  trickling down his cheeks, "B-but the demon will probably just follow us.
                  Why would it be any safer off- than on the idland?"

                  > Sugar watched Mistake hand Miracle over.
                  > "Mist hon." She called after him taking a few heavey steps towards
                  > him. "You gotta come of o' tha island!" She said, "Yall might get
                  > hurt."
                  > She didn't want to see such a pleasent little ram stay here where
                  > demons were killing. She also didn't want to see Miracle upset. If
                  > Miracle stopped eating out of misery even she wouldn't be able to
                  > help her.
                • chirindenryuu
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jul 7, 2003
                    "That's like saying why bothre running from a tribe of marowaks, or a
                    typhlosion, they'll only follow us," said rahona, "we have to try."

                    --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Faithry <faithry@p...> wrote:
                    > Mistake turned around, looking at the wringing, twisting Miracle
                    with tears
                    > trickling down his cheeks, "B-but the demon will probably just
                    follow us.
                    > Why would it be any safer off- than on the idland?"
                    >

                    > > Sugar watched Mistake hand Miracle over.
                    > > "Mist hon." She called after him taking a few heavey steps towards
                    > > him. "You gotta come of o' tha island!" She said, "Yall might get
                    > > hurt."
                    > > She didn't want to see such a pleasent little ram stay here where
                    > > demons were killing. She also didn't want to see Miracle upset. If
                    > > Miracle stopped eating out of misery even she wouldn't be able to
                    > > help her.
                  • Faithry
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jul 7, 2003
                      Mistake's ears drooped, "I'm not leaving my mama. If we're going, she comes
                      along... if she wants.."

                      Miracle continued trying to squirm out of Rahona's grasp.

                      Message 10 of 16 , Jul 7, 2003
                        Mistake hesitated, "W-well, I could try but...". His voice went very quiet,
                        "I don't know how to swim, myself."

                        > Sugar looked at Rohona.
                        > "Don't worry Mist ah think Rohona is callin' her." She said coming
                        > closer to him. "Are you gonna carry Miracle across tha water? She's
                        > too liddle to swim."
                        >

                        > > Rahona sighed. She didn't know what to do. "Deepsong," she
                        > called, "we're
                        > > leaving the island and mist is comng with us. Are you coming too?"

                      • Faithry
                        Message 11 of 16 , Jul 7, 2003
                          Weepsong stepped out from among the ewes, looking... harmed. Her eyes were
                          puffy and crimson streaked her cheeks. She was looked better than before,
                          though, just after the rape, as she'd ensured. She looked down at her son
                          and smiled, reaching down to pick up Mistake like Mistake often picked up
                          Miracle, "Ah, hello again my sweet, sweet son. I'm sorry I couldn't be with
                          you, but that Chirin tried to keep you away from me, and then Keha..", she
                          stopped, and swallowed, "Well, you understand.. but what is this about
                          leaving?"

                          > Sugar blinked, how could he cross the water if he couldn't swim.
                          > "Well then ah guess someone else'll have ta take Miracle while
                          > somebody takes you darlin'." She ruffled his wool. "Perhaps Kanga or
                          > myself can carry you across?" She suggested.
                        • I..have a name?
                          Message 12 of 16 , Jul 7, 2003
                            Sugar blinked, how could he cross the water if he couldn't swim.
                            "Well then ah guess someone else'll have ta take Miracle while
                            somebody takes you darlin'." She ruffled his wool. "Perhaps Kanga or
                            myself can carry you across?" She suggested.

                            --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Faithry <faithry@p...> wrote:
                            > Mistake hesitated, "W-well, I could try but...". His voice went
                            very quiet,
                            > "I don't know how to swim, myself."
                            >

                            > > Sugar looked at Rohona.
                            > > "Don't worry Mist ah think Rohona is callin' her." She said coming
                            > > closer to him. "Are you gonna carry Miracle across tha water?
                            She's
                            > > too liddle to swim."
                          • I..have a name?
                            Message 13 of 16 , Jul 7, 2003
                              Sugar looked up at Weepsong.
                              "Hello, ma name's Sugar, nice ta finally meet you." She said with a
                              friendly smile though she had her doubts over how close she'd like to
                              get. She didn't know if half the stuff she'd heard was true.
                              "We're leavin' tha island now cause of tha demon that's been killin'
                              around here." She explained politely, "ah suggest you an' little Mist
                              here come along to."

                              --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Faithry <faithry@p...> wrote:
                              > Weepsong stepped out from among the ewes, looking... harmed. Her
                              eyes were
                              > puffy and crimson streaked her cheeks. She was looked better than
                              before,
                              > though, just after the rape, as she'd ensured. She looked down at
                              her son
                              > and smiled, reaching down to pick up Mistake like Mistake often
                              picked up
                              > Miracle, "Ah, hello again my sweet, sweet son. I'm sorry I couldn't
                              be with
                              > you, but that Chirin tried to keep you away from me, and then
                              Keha..", she
                              > stopped, and swallowed, "Well, you understand.. but what is this
                              about
                              > leaving?"
                            • Faithry
                              Message 14 of 16 , Jul 7, 2003
                                Mistake seemed to like it, though, and hugged Weepsong's chest before he was
                                set down. "Just stay one, two more days. I'm sure they'll have that... ram
                                punished before that time. Then we'll all go. I feel, though, that it would
                                be best if we took care of both Keha and the Demon, rather than try to run
                                away from them."

                                > "A demon's been killing sheep,' said Rahona. 'we want everyone off the
                                > island for their own good.'
                                >
                                > iit was too weird how deepsong held mist and treated him like a tiny
                                > lamb, thot rahona.
                              • Faithry
                                Message 15 of 16 , Jul 7, 2003
                                  Weepsong lay her flipper on Mistake's shoulder, the Flaaffy ram resting back
                                  against his mother's belly. "I didn't know that, but... We could go seek
                                  Keha now and have the court session now, then we can leave after he's been
                                  punished for his deed."

                                  Weepsong didn't want to be seperated from her son, although her son wanted
                                  to be seperated from her even less.

                                  > "Well none of us know for sure but if yall wanna stay here thats up
                                  > to yall. I think that leavin' be the best option. Everyone on tha
                                  > island knows theres magic here, prolly whats been attractin' them to
                                  > here! I say its better to leave maself." Sugar gave her two cents,
                                  > hoping the ewe would just come or at least tell Mistake to go, if she
                                  > was leaving there'd be no hope for Miracle!
                                  >

                                  > > "Might the effort of running not be better used to find and chase
                                  > off, or
                                  > > better yet, kill this demon?", Weepsong asked, distracted from her
                                  > mental
                                  > > anguish be thoughts of the demon. They had a point. Despite her
                                  > hatred for
                                  > > Keha, she didn't want to get killed by a demon, "And who says the
                                  > demon
                                  > > won't target the smaller flock, that being, us, if we leave?"

                                • JLB
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Jul 7, 2003
                                    "Me-suh would carry both of yose but, me-suh have Weena to carry too-
                                    suh." Kanga held the cubone in her hands. Weena looked about as they
                                    spoke.