Re: [[[Realm_light] Re: (Illusion Island map G8) Running in cir cles]]

  • chirindenryuu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
      Thorn took in the electricity into his own body without much troule. "Well,"
      he said, "it was interesting."

      "Tiffany" <pokegirl_18@...> wrote:
      "Thanks, Guys." said Sparkles as she giggles softly. She grabs the
      berries and throws them up in the air. She tries her thunder attack
      but missed them by a inch, hitting Thorn by mistake. "Sorry, Thorn. i
      guess i was alil off, huh?" She smiles sheepishly.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, chirindenryuu
      <chirindenryuu@p...> wrote:
      > "I like them," said Thorn.
      >
      > "Me too," said Duraros, a little more shyly. His experience with Ke-
      domas
      > flock still haunted and inhibited him.

      This message was sent from my Palm wireless email account.
    • Tiffany
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
        Sparkles blushes depply and looked at him, "I didn't hurt you, Thorn?
        I am sorry if i did." She gives him her rest of the berries and lays
        back alil bit on the ground.