Far-run]

  • chirindenryuu
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2003
      "No." Cobblehop hung her head. "Lost track of him a while back, like i said.
      Over a year ago now...poor thing's probably passed on." Cobblehop stroked her
      lamb's back.

      "JLB" <king_brahma@...> wrote:
      "Far-run's son? Wow....I thought that all his sons are here.
      So...you have no idea where he might have gone?" Impana asked as she
      smiled back.

      > "Oh...he was my ram friend." Cobblehop smiled at her. "He's Far-
      run's son. I
      > lost track of him a while ago now."

      This message was sent from my Palm wireless email account.
    • JLB
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2003
        "A year...yeah probably passed on. You mus miss him." Impana gave
        her a sympathic look.

        > "No." Cobblehop hung her head. "Lost track of him a while back,
        like i said.
        > Over a year ago now...poor thing's probably passed on." Cobblehop
        stroked her
        > lamb's back.
      • chirindenryuu
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 1, 2003
          "Well...after I became pregnant in the fall I headed back to my mama's flock.
          We lived there again, up there in the mountains in the mountain meadows beyond
          the trees. It gets cold there, we stayed in the valley for the winter. It was
          nice...we went wherever we had to go to get food and keep ourselves warm. We
          told stories and enjoyed ourselves and just kept a watchout like we always
          do...I remember me and Mama would go for walks, and Spicata here went with us
          after he was born."

          Tears were rolling down Cobblehop's plump cheeks.

          "JLB" <king_brahma@...> wrote:
          "What was life like before you became part of that flock?" Impana
          remembered the life before Far-run though she really didn't think
          she would get to have that again.

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 1, 2003
            "That sounds like it had been such a wonderful way to live. One day
            when the humans are taken care of in this region we will live like
            that. And one day denryuu everywhere will live free when human kind
            is destroyed everywhere." Impana said thinking of tht glorious day.