Re: [[Realm_light] Re: Far-run]]

  • chirindenryuu
    Message 1 of 10 , May 25, 2003
      Banrai watched the situation and wondered, whether the problem was, as it
      often turned out to be, that Al really didn't know.

      "JLB" <king_brahma@...> wrote:
      "Where is Noc?" River snarled.

      "I don't know." Al muttered.

      "Where is his flock!" River was boring of this.

      Caluduska slithered about watching the action. He sniffed letting
      the blood please his senses.

      > Banrai eyed Far-run back, but more respectfully. He could tell the
      old one was
      > still peeved, but he really wanted that betaka. After all this
      trouble and he
      > still didn't eve have what he had come here for...but how much did
      that
      > matter?

      This message was sent from my Palm wireless email account.
    • JLB
      Message 2 of 10 , May 25, 2003
        "It's pointless he doesn't know." Nasaqo shook her head.

        "Nothing is pointless!" River snapped. "Who would know!"

        "Go to hell." Al groaned.

        Message 3 of 10 , May 27, 2003
          Banrai figured he had nothing to lose and it was better than standing around
          and waiting for orders. He had to remember he had more freedom to be his own
          leader here.

          "Flash," he walked over to the second hoof ram of his flock. They were relaxed
          as they rested and chewed their cud, mostly. They looked like any ordinary
          flock...and they were putting on weight again. They needed this, thought
          Banrai.

          "Yes sir?" Flash picked up his head.

          "Did you or any of you hear of a ram named Decoda?"

          "Decoda...hey, yeah, wasn't that one of the ones we...met on our way?"

          "Never know." Nasaqo nodded.

          Message 4 of 10 , May 27, 2003
            "Where did he go after you met him?" Nasaqo asked as she followed
            alongside of Banrai.

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 1, 2003
              "I always will, I'll always love him. I'll always miss him." cobblehop
              blinked, close to crying.

              "JLB" <king_brahma@...> wrote:
              "A year...yeah probably passed on. You mus miss him." Impana gave
              her a sympathic look.

              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 1, 2003
                "I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you dear." Impana took her flipper.

                She knew Far-run had to know of this, they would watch this ewe.
                Next time Keha tried something they had her to use against him. And
                even prehaps a way to trap him at last.

              • chirindenryuu@palm.net
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 1, 2003
                  Coblehop smiled at her thru her tears. 'it's okay, you didn't know.'
                • JLB
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 1, 2003
                    "Yeah...now I do know now though. Well you ever feel like talking
                    about anything my ears are open." She said as she looked at the
                    crying ewe.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 2, 2003
                      Cobblehop suddenly hated her. She wanted to strangle her alive. But she
                      couldn't do anything. "Yeah," she said at her lap. She wanted the damn ewe to
                      stop force feeding her the stupid mantra she'd been hearing from Moonbeam too,
                      the one they had seen fit to destroy her own life and freedom in the name of.
                      Were they all crazy or something?

                      "JLB" <king_brahma@...> wrote:
                      "That sounds like it had been such a wonderful way to live. One day
                      when the humans are taken care of in this region we will live like
                      that. And one day denryuu everywhere will live free when human kind
                      is destroyed everywhere." Impana said thinking of tht glorious day.

                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 2, 2003
                        Impana laid there thinking of the times to come. She would wait
                        patiently for it to come. She looked out over the field making sure
                        none of the ewes were trying to escape. Then her eyes went to the
                        ramling flock River watched over. River was strong but, he could
                        lose concentration quickly when ewes were present, it was out of
                        habit that Impana checked the work of the other sheep.