Far-run

  • JLB
    Message 1 of 49 , May 23, 2003
      Al came too long ago to find himself a prisoner to this sick flock.
      He remembered what the spirits had revealed to them through Chirin
      about this flock and the things they did.

      Far-run watched the creature Banrai had called a snow pharamp. It
      was possible he held the information he needed. River and Sindarios
      stood ready at the mogur's sides, ready to beat information out of
      the shaggy ram.

      Caluduska's head raised as the sheep approached the strange amp. It
      might prove to be very entertaining to him. Especially the way River
      kept glaring and smirking at the big ram.
    • JLB
      Message 49 of 49 , Jun 1, 2003
        "What was life like before you became part of that flock?" Impana
        remembered the life before Far-run though she really didn't think
        she would get to have that again.