Re: Crossing the stream.

  • JLB
    Message 1 of 14 , May 1, 2003
      Al moved on to Tonya. Decoda watched his friend while he had the
      miltank. It was what he had needed and Al hadn't seen him. He
      settled back relaxed with Harmony as Lenny just stood aside watching
      and knowing if he tried for her Decoda would chase him off. lenny
      was just too small out here to really challenge any of them. He sat
      with memories.

      He even began to try and sort out the things Neboma told him which
      he was dying to tell since he never got to tell her tale. He had to
      get out on his own soon to try his fortune elsewhere. Maybe once he
      was sure his grandfather was fine he might set out.

      > Chirin stopped on the other side, with the two ewes he had
      separted
      > from the others, he stayed in the flock so as to not put them in
      any
      > danger. He nuzzled and sniffed at one. If they were not ready yet
      > they soon would be.
    • chirindenryuu
      Message 2 of 14 , May 1, 2003
        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "JLB" <king_brahma@y...> wrote:
        > Al moved on to Tonya. Decoda watched his friend while he had the
        > miltank. It was what he had needed and Al hadn't seen him. He
        > settled back relaxed with Harmony as Lenny just stood aside
        watching
        > and knowing if he tried for her Decoda would chase him off. lenny
        > was just too small out here to really challenge any of them. He
        sat
        > with memories.
        >
        > He even began to try and sort out the things Neboma told him which
        > he was dying to tell since he never got to tell her tale. He had
        > get out on his own soon to try his fortune elsewhere. Maybe once
        he
        > was sure his grandfather was fine he might set out.

        Chirin nuzzled the flaaffy nearest him, thanking the spirits in his
        mind for letting him away with two ewes from a gundah! He had
        expected a more aggressive stance from the other ram...he was kind.
        Maybe when this was allover he would actually get to meet him, but
        for now he contented himself with the company of the flaaffies. He
        smiled at them and wondered what they were thinking.

        "Maybe tomorrow we can go to the shore. Once we see Noc..I don't
        know."
      • JLB
        Message 3 of 14 , May 1, 2003
          "Well this Noc sounds really cool and all." Frita said as he nuzzled
          her. She was the one always hanging around with Sprout.