[[[Realm_light] Re: Crossing the stream.]]

  • JLB
    Message 1 of 14 , May 1, 2003
      Al snorted and returned to the ewes. The young ram was persistent!
      Al hated to think what would go during the day when he was too heavy
      and shaggy to chase him away. Then again the ewes here smelled as if
      they had been taken care of and a couple had been settled he could
      smell that.

      He saw two mareep ewes but, both were young looking, he glanced over
      the settled ewes and something new to him! He sniffed Bianca but,
      found she was not in heat. Al grunted, that was his luck something
      new to tempt him and she wasn't ready or settled already. He came to
      the flaaffies and Sprout again they seemed to be the last ewes in
      this flock.

      Pomona took the settled ewes away and Bianca followed the small
      valley flock was being slowed down as rams kept showing up and
      fighting over them. Pomona set to grazing this was it, seven ewes
      and the last three would be settled except for herself and the
      little mareep from the valley flock. She had told the other seven
      since the time that they were caught that she would find a safe
      place for them if they ever got free. Soon she would be able to work
      towards that goal. Pomona nuzzled Pebble, the little mareep wagged
      her tail and nuzzled back.

      > This ram clearly wanted no one even close. Chirin stayed near the
      edge, out of
      > reach of Al should he charge him, Chirin had time to run off and
      get out of
      > his way. Chirin dropped his head to graze, maybe if he was this
      far away from
      > the flock he would not be perceived as immediate trouble. Chirin
      hoped that
      > once things were said and done Al would have no hard feelings
      towards him.
    • wynnyelle@palm.net
      Message 2 of 14 , May 1, 2003
        Rahona followed pomona. she was glad to distance herself from the
        aggression of the rams, even though she did not hold it against them.

        -.-.-.-

        chirin snorted, sparked and shook his head in frustration. although he
        did blink a passing farewell to the ewe he had been sniffing at. the
        two original ewes he'd mated were long beyond ther season and sprout,
        was, well, taken by a -bangunos-. so, chirin just settled down for now
        and kept grazing, not far from where al tended his ewes. chirin would
        wait his chance.
      • JLB
        Message 3 of 14 , May 1, 2003
          Pebble grazed by Pomona then she noticed the other mareep again. The
          little lamb ran over with a smile as she looked at her. Pebble's
          mother sat watching her little lamb play with the ewes. She started
          trying to pull some mud out if her tuft from the afternoon game in
          it.

          "Why you grey?" She asked curiously.

          > Rahona followed pomona. she was glad to distance herself from the
          > aggression of the rams, even though she did not hold it against
          them.

          Al felt sorry for him but, in the end he couldn't feel that sorry
          for him otherwise he wouldn't have any fun himself and Al was sure
          that he already had plenty of fun with these ewes. He tried to get
          comfortable with Sprout again.

        • wynnyelle@palm.net
          Message 4 of 14 , May 1, 2003
            "my mama told me there was someone in her family who was grey and that
            i got it from him,' said rahona.

            -,-,-,-

            chirin didn't wait for pity. he just waited,legs tensed, to steal a ewe
            when al compromised himself. you couldn't run and fuck at once!
          • JLB
            Message 5 of 14 , May 1, 2003
              "Why wus he grey?" Pebble asked as she giggled.

              > "my mama told me there was someone in her family who was grey and
              that
              > i got it from him,' said rahona.
              > -,-,-,-

              Al couldn't keep chasing him off. He was out there and the ram could
              only hope he was staying on the flock's edge. He mounted Sprout and
              began to thrust.

              > chirin didn't wait for pity. he just waited,legs tensed, to steal
              a ewe
              > when al compromised himself. you couldn't run and fuck at once!
            • chirindenryuu
              Message 6 of 14 , May 1, 2003
                "Because the ancestors mad ehim that way, they gave him a piece of
                the thunderclouds to colour his hide," said Rahona, smiling at the
                younger lamb.

                --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "JLB" <king_brahma@y...> wrote:
                > "Why wus he grey?" Pebble asked as she giggled.

                > > "my mama told me there was someone in her family who was grey
                and
                > that
                > > i got it from him,' said rahona.
                > > -,-,-,-
                >
                > Al couldn't keep chasing him off. He was out there and the ram
                could
                > only hope he was staying on the flock's edge. He mounted Sprout
                and
                > began to thrust.

                Chirin rushed in at one of the other ewes he was guarding. He
                attempted to herd her off and guard her himself. A flood of
                adrenaline strengthened his lights and sent power into his running
                legs, not to mention it sent the lust beating into his groin.
              • JLB
                Message 7 of 14 , May 1, 2003
                  "What a ...antsetter?" Pebble was excited to be hearing all of this!
                  Her little tail was going and her blue little bulb was bright. The
                  little island lamb had her eyes wide too.

                  > "Because the ancestors mad ehim that way, they gave him a piece of
                  > the thunderclouds to colour his hide," said Rahona, smiling at the
                  > younger lamb.

                  Al hadn't seen him as he mated he was far too busy.

                  Message 8 of 14 , May 1, 2003
                    "Someone in your family who lived a long time ago." Rahona passively
                    watched Al and Sprout mate. It was a common occurrance, mating.

                    --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "JLB" <king_brahma@y...> wrote:
                    > "What a ...antsetter?" Pebble was excited to be hearing all of
                    this!
                    > Her little tail was going and her blue little bulb was bright. The
                    > little island lamb had her eyes wide too.
                    >
                    > > "Because the ancestors mad ehim that way, they gave him a piece
                    of
                    > > the thunderclouds to colour his hide," said Rahona, smiling at
                    the
                    > > younger lamb.
                    >
                    > Al hadn't seen him as he mated he was far too busy.

                    Chirin, feeling like he was on a roll, separated two ewes from the
                    flock. He flashed his tail and ran to get them off from Al and the
                    main little group he guarded...Chirin could perhaps tend these two
                    himself, over on the other area of the field.
                  • JLB
                    Message 9 of 14 , May 1, 2003
                      "oh!...Dat antsetter...I knew dat." Pebble smiled and nodded acting
                      like she had known all along.

                      As Al laid on top of Sprout he realized one of the flaaffies was
                      gone. He noticed another ewe gone too. He thought about that young
                      ram and he just didn't have the strength to go chasing him down and
                      reclaiming those ewes.

                      Message 10 of 14 , May 1, 2003
                        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "JLB" <king_brahma@y...> wrote:
                        > "oh!...Dat antsetter...I knew dat." Pebble smiled and nodded
                        acting
                        > like she had known all along.
                        >
                        > As Al laid on top of Sprout he realized one of the flaaffies was
                        > gone. He noticed another ewe gone too. He thought about that young
                        > ram and he just didn't have the strength to go chasing him down
                        and
                        > reclaiming those ewes.

                        Chirin stopped on the other side, with the two ewes he had separted
                        from the others, he stayed in the flock so as to not put them in any
                        danger. He nuzzled and sniffed at one. If they were not ready yet
                        they soon would be.
                      • JLB
                        Message 11 of 14 , May 1, 2003
                          Al moved on to Tonya. Decoda watched his friend while he had the
                          miltank. It was what he had needed and Al hadn't seen him. He
                          settled back relaxed with Harmony as Lenny just stood aside watching
                          and knowing if he tried for her Decoda would chase him off. lenny
                          was just too small out here to really challenge any of them. He sat
                          with memories.

                          He even began to try and sort out the things Neboma told him which
                          he was dying to tell since he never got to tell her tale. He had to
                          get out on his own soon to try his fortune elsewhere. Maybe once he
                          was sure his grandfather was fine he might set out.

                          > Chirin stopped on the other side, with the two ewes he had
                          separted
                          > from the others, he stayed in the flock so as to not put them in
                          any
                          > danger. He nuzzled and sniffed at one. If they were not ready yet
                          > they soon would be.
                        • chirindenryuu
                          Message 12 of 14 , May 1, 2003
                            --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "JLB" <king_brahma@y...> wrote:
                            > Al moved on to Tonya. Decoda watched his friend while he had the
                            > miltank. It was what he had needed and Al hadn't seen him. He
                            > settled back relaxed with Harmony as Lenny just stood aside
                            watching
                            > and knowing if he tried for her Decoda would chase him off. lenny
                            > was just too small out here to really challenge any of them. He
                            sat
                            > with memories.
                            >
                            > He even began to try and sort out the things Neboma told him which
                            > he was dying to tell since he never got to tell her tale. He had
                            > get out on his own soon to try his fortune elsewhere. Maybe once
                            he
                            > was sure his grandfather was fine he might set out.

                            Chirin nuzzled the flaaffy nearest him, thanking the spirits in his
                            mind for letting him away with two ewes from a gundah! He had
                            expected a more aggressive stance from the other ram...he was kind.
                            Maybe when this was allover he would actually get to meet him, but
                            for now he contented himself with the company of the flaaffies. He
                            smiled at them and wondered what they were thinking.

                            "Maybe tomorrow we can go to the shore. Once we see Noc..I don't
                            know."
                          • JLB
                            Message 13 of 14 , May 1, 2003
                              "Well this Noc sounds really cool and all." Frita said as he nuzzled
                              her. She was the one always hanging around with Sprout.