Re: [[[Realm_light] Re: (Far east, P2) Dark amp flock]]]

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2003
      "I have something to tell you," he said in the silence, and his voice just
      sounded so loud even though he spoke under his breath. "I don't want you
      telling anyone else I've disclosed this...but I feel like I can tell you
      anything...just promise...that it won't change how you feel about me...that it
      won't make you hate me. I just know I can't lie to you."

      Banrai's flippers felt her shoulders. He sounded pathetic and he didn't care.

      "JLB" <king_brahma@...> wrote:
      Nasaqo began to wonder if he was the right one to take over her
      father's flock. He felt so powerful and she would love for him to
      stay but, nothing could be forseen. Hell she had hoped with Chirin
      and that turned out all wrong. Then there was still River, her
      father might pass on the flock to his favorite son. She would have
      to convince her father Banrai was the one to take over if he proved
      himself trustworthy. He had already proven to her he was the right
      one to father her lambs.

      > Nasaqo realy didn't seem to be playing any tricks on him. She was
      being
      > sincere with him at least to the extent of meaning him no bodily
      harm. He lay
      > there and his palm felt her sweaty back.

      This message was sent from my Palm wireless email account.
    • JLB
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2003
        "You've....you've been lying?" She sat up so she could look him in
        the eye. She was hoping it was something small that could easily be
        forgotten. There was plenty a stranger could lie about and it made
        her nervous. But, he was everything she had been looking for to give
        her strong lambs and maybe even take over for her father.

        "I promise, I won't change my mind on you. What have you lied
        about?"