(Far east, P2) Dark amp flock

    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 30, 2003
      "Yeah...moan for me Nasaqo..." He loved it when a ewe moaned his name!
      Banrai's tongue showed just at the tip as his jaw tensed and his face took on
      an angry determined look. He grabbed her hips more firmly and shoved into her
      with a vengeance. He was nearing his climax again.

      "JLB" <king_brahma@...> wrote:
      "Yes! Banrai!" She felt him thrust up into her and she moaned.

      Her face was strained from the pain and pleasure. She felt him deep
      in and he was large, everything she had hoped for and more. She felt
      his quickened pace and she shivered as she felt a pleasing sensation
      spread through her body and mind.

      > "Aw, yeah..." Banrai felt his shaft shove into her juicy depths.
      The
      > walls squeezed all around him, her lips felt tight. He wondered if
      > he was her biggest yet. How did he measure up?
      >
      > His ass squeezed as he bucked up against her, pumping up into the
      > wild thrusting ewe. His flippers held her hips as she rocked, he
      > sped his pace up into violence.

      This message was sent from my Palm wireless email account.
    • JLB
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 30, 2003
        Her fist clenched tightly as she gave into it all and she let out
        another moan. Her motions grew wilder and she was riding on the
        first signs of her climax.

        "Banrai!"

        There were things she wanted to say but, she was gripped in her
        orgasm. She felt her legs loosen up as she felt it ripple through
        her and she screamed out collasping onto him. She panted heavily
        after she came.

      • wynnyelle@palm.net
        Message 3 of 14 , May 1, 2003
          Banrai pulled himself up into a sitting position. 'it's more like what
          i never mentioned. do you know who moonbean is?' banrai's palm stroked
          hrr shoulder. 'i'm his son...his oldest son.'
        • JLB
          Message 4 of 14 , May 1, 2003
            "I have heard that name. Sindarios came in here complaining about
            how he was never given a fair chance in Moonbeam's flock. He said
            that it was a big flock and he wasn't respected so he left them."
            She wondered now what was the big deal. "So...why hide that? ...If
            you were afraid we might attack his flock don't worry we wouldn't
            you came to us so now we have no reason to."

            Message 5 of 14 , May 1, 2003
              "i was sent here specifically to find out about the betaka, by
              moonbeam.and yes his flocks are big and many,' said banrai. 'i just
              didn't know your stance andi had orders to keep my father's name out of
              any interaction with your flock. but it is true, we are not technically
              enemies, and i want to be open with you.' he squeezed her.
            • JLB
              Message 6 of 14 , May 1, 2003
                "I will be open with you then." She didn't know if she should tell
                him but, he opened up to her and if it was some trick she knew she
                would regret it. And she knew she would make him regret it if it was
                a trick. "All that you see here is mostly the main body of my
                father's flock. Far-run has my brother out west from here with his
                students training to be in his army."

                She felt him squeezing her and it felt good. She knew if he was
                telling the truth he respected her by telling her all he had.

                "Be careful who you speak to in this flock. He has his ufficizeil in
                this flock. I am one of them. We watch the flock and command it when
                he is not around." She rubbed his arm.

                > "i was sent here specifically to find out about the betaka, by
                > moonbeam.and yes his flocks are big and many,' said banrai. 'i just
                > didn't know your stance andi had orders to keep my father's name
                out of
                > any interaction with your flock. but it is true, we are not
                technically
                > enemies, and i want to be open with you.' he squeezed her.
              • chirindenryuu
                Message 7 of 14 , May 1, 2003
                  "I see. Well, if I were leading my father's flocks I would be
                  calling for us to join together...not fight amoungst ourselves.
                  There must be some way we can make peace before anything bad crops
                  up." Banrai didn't know if there was any meat to the idea, but it
                  was better than senseless killing of the kind he had seen Flash and
                  Glintin particular take joy in committing. And he himself had done
                  more than one horrendous thing. Why had he changed now, why was he
                  getting so soft? And why did things matter now that never had before?

                  Message 8 of 14 , May 1, 2003
                    "There is...you can take over my father's flock. He is looking for
                    an heir. If you can prove yourself better than River you could
                    inherit the flock." She looked at him seriously seeing the potential
                    in him.

                    Message 9 of 14 , May 1, 2003
                      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "JLB" <king_brahma@y...> wrote:
                      > "There is...you can take over my father's flock. He is looking for
                      > an heir. If you can prove yourself better than River you could
                      > inherit the flock." She looked at him seriously seeing the
                      potential
                      > in him.

                      "I will...and we would build a secure empire for our kind...one that
                      would give them safety from humans and our other enemies at
                      last...is that what Far-run and his flock seeks to create? "Banrai
                      wanted to know.
                    • JLB
                      Message 10 of 14 , May 1, 2003
                        "Father wishes to rid the world of humans. He tells us all they are
                        the greatest evil known. It is the conquests of other flocks that
                        drives him on, it is destroying humans at any cost." Nasaqo was
                        telling everything to him, she trusted him now.

                        > "I will...and we would build a secure empire for our kind...one
                        that
                        > would give them safety from humans and our other enemies at
                        > last...is that what Far-run and his flock seeks to create? "Banrai
                        > wanted to know.
                      • chirindenryuu
                        Message 11 of 14 , May 1, 2003
                          "He's right," said Banrai, "and only if the flocks are united can we
                          get anywhere against them. He has the right approach."

                          --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "JLB" <king_brahma@y...> wrote:
                          > "Father wishes to rid the world of humans. He tells us all they
                          are
                          > the greatest evil known. It is the conquests of other flocks that
                          > drives him on, it is destroying humans at any cost." Nasaqo was
                          > telling everything to him, she trusted him now.
                          >
                          > > "I will...and we would build a secure empire for our kind...one
                          > that
                          > > would give them safety from humans and our other enemies at
                          > > last...is that what Far-run and his flock seeks to
                          create? "Banrai
                          > > wanted to know.
                        • JLB
                          Message 12 of 14 , May 1, 2003
                            "He also trying to call upon ancient demons." She wasn't bothered by
                            Caluduska, if it meant power she would keep the scarifices up.

                            Message 13 of 14 , May 1, 2003
                              "Really..." Banrai was interested. "Sounds dangerous...is he trying
                              to get them to ally with us as well?" More power...if it could be
                              pulled off, all the better!

                              Message 14 of 14 , May 1, 2003
                                "Yes, he already called up a dangerous one. Caluduska. The thing
                                hasn't said anything to us but, it comes for sacrifices." She rather
                                didn't like the creature but, if it helped towards the cause she
                                would tolerate it. "It's really the other he is trying to summon
                                that chills me."