Noc's flock or Knockin' flock ?]]]]]

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2003
      "That would look just like a ram I knew, fits to him like Phos in the noon
      sky! his name is moonbeam and he is towering tall. He strikes terror into
      those he looks at, because he is so huge, and he is viciously cruel. He kills
      other sheep for disobedience to him..and he trains his sheep to fight and do
      his bidding and conquer or destroy other flocks." Chirin shone his light
      brighter even though the day was nice.

      "JLB" <king_brahma@...> wrote:
      "She wasn't sure if her vision was past, present or future. But,
      Fenrir is an ancient demon much like Caluduska and Soguniya. Fenrir
      is said to be huge, with red eyes, a crimson tail bulb, he has
      features of other pokemon. The creature Neboma saw could have been
      him the more I think on it the more it fits!" Lenny ruffled his
      beard.

      > "a tall black ram?" Chirin thought. "i know one such
      ram..but,well, he
      > couldn't have existed back then." chirin chewed his cud
      thoughtfully, trying
      > to get it out of his mind.

      This message was sent from my Palm wireless email account.
    • JLB
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24, 2003
        "Sounds like my uncle. Minus the black part...and the thoughtless
        slayings. He doesn't really care about conquering other flocks, just
        killing off humans." Lenny shook his head.