Re: Dark Dog Missions

  • JLB
    Message 1 of 249 , Apr 1, 2003
      > Alexander: I meant to say we can stun her long enough
      > when we kill her master but not kill her becasue I
      > have a reapation I save Female Pokemon form there
      > Master Cure treatment I don't kill Female Pokemon OK!
      > I only kill Humans and Hunters!

      "Not everything in this world is able to be saved. You will have to
      learn that one day Alexander. I know it, I have been taught that.
      She won't thank you for killing her master. The human trained
      pokemon worship their masters. Stun her if you wish but, she will
      not thank us for what we are about to do." Dakanza shook his head in
      disagreement. Alexander was larger and what he said Dakanza would
      follow though he did not agree.
    • JLB
      Message 249 of 249 , Aug 4, 2003
        "Yes, actually Nitnua here was hunting a stanler." Dakanza reported
        to the alpha.