Re: In the caves (realm map b9)

  • raichugirl
    Message 1 of 191 , Apr 1, 2003
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "JLB" <king_brahma@y...> wrote

      > "Well some humans like to hunt still. A big hide like mine or
      > especially Claudora's would bring a lot of respect among other
      > humans. That or they would use us for those fights they forced
      > pokemon to compete in." Dunder was glad there wasn;t too many human
      > settlemnets around this area.

      ooc: I'm back *finally*! I hope your goats do okay ^^

      "Mm-hm," Cyan said. "Hm, I wonder how late its gotten?" Riley
      stretched. "Well, let's just get the grub. I bet Caludora's throwin'
      a fit."
    • JLB
      Message 191 of 191 , Apr 24, 2003
        > "Thank you much!" she said, smiling sweetly. By the way he
        described
        > Doga, she could take him down, but Cyan didn't want to risk it.
        She
        > looked at Caludora and smiled, doing something to keep her
        > company. "Um, you must be very proud."

        "Your welcome." Dunder grinned and began to track down both of them.

        "Yes. Very proud." She rubbed her little ones with her paw as she
        laid down with them.