Taking home Blackadar.]]

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2003
      "JLB" <king_brahma@...> wrote:
      > "i just hope you know your human that well," said Chirin, "i
      trusted
      > someone to help heal a lamb I knew, and when I returned for
      him...he
      > had been healed...but also wounded. They had taken his ramhood
      away.
      > They just can not keep their knives off those parts. It is like a
      > disease with them."
      >
      > ooc: how are the goats? ^_^

      ooc: Great. I got a buck and a doe. I knew the pygmies would be
      small but. I didn't know how small till I saw them up close!
      Couldn't help it I named my buck Far-run. I'll have to posts some
      pics.

      Yes i want to see pix!

      Ic: "I can't believe she would! She's not like that!" Blackadar
      drooped his ears. He just couldn't believe it was true, she wouldn't
      hurt him.

      Chirin could see he had only made Blackavar upset. "I'm sorry if what I say
      upset you. I don't know your human--so I could never judge her. I just don't
      want to see you hurt, that's the only reason i told you. I simply speak from
      my experiences."

      He walked on wishing he hadn't spoken up, but it had had to be said.

      This message was sent from my Palm wireless email account.
    • JLB
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
        > Chirin could see he had only made Blackavar upset. "I'm sorry if
        what I say
        > upset you. I don't know your human--so I could never judge her. I
        just don't
        > want to see you hurt, that's the only reason i told you. I simply
        speak from
        > my experiences."
        >
        > He walked on wishing he hadn't spoken up, but it had had to be
        said.

        "She wouldn't." Blackadar said softly. "I Know she wouldn't."