Re: {RoL} Re: Echoes of the past

  • ~*chaotic neutral*~
    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 29 6:38 PM
      ooc: Welcome back! I thought you'd gone...

      The tail light fizzed with a faint electricity, not harmful to the touch. Jiggy smiled, a little nervously. "I guess I'm up for it if you are. Uh...thanks. Really. I mean you might really be getting into a mess."

      But he had known from the beginning he wasn't going to leave his father there. Going back had always been a matter of when.

      ooc: Do you want to adopt one of the 3 children of Charade and Sylon? I didn't make them up yet. We can brainstorm how they'd be. They'd be mews, with average powers but some quirks, and maybe a few Mewtwo traits since their father was half Mewtwo and looked mostly Mewtwo. There's some weirdness in Charade's background too but she looks mostly run of the mill in terms of how Mews look.

      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 12, 2013
        Cool. Yeah it might be. This time, though, it was me waiting because I have been very busy. I have another account I keep logging in and out of, and I do the rest of my RPing {3 other pokemon threads} on my own site.

        So, these 3 mews would be adults now, but still young enough that not a whole lot would've happened to them yet in general. I've decided on this so far: the three of them are very close, having been raised together, but sometimes they might bicker. There is one, Jenna, I might play her. Not sure how she will be until I start to play her other than she has a strong tie to her family and she has no mate, at least not at this time. No offspring. Jenna has light blue colouring--shiny Mew colours I believe--with darker pink accents on her face and ears. A very short tail.

        The second one, a brother, named Narry. I'll play him too at this time, he may turn out to be the more easygoing of the trio. Again not sure until I play him. He's taller than a regular mew, and can more easily sit up on and sometimes stand up on his back feet, the Mewtwo heritage from their father coming through a bit. A light violet-grey colour with faintly darker markings, and taller ears than a regular mew.

        Yours looks good to me! If you like, she can be pure white with a slight pink hue, classic Mew appearance, like her mother. Do you have any preference for a name?

        ic:  "Okay, but it's not that easy. Charade might not be big but she's the leader of a strong family there and they can do all kinds of crazy stuff, psychic kind of things and that kind of stuff," said Jiggy. "Charade--she's pretty batshit. I don't know what she'll do if she finds out about us going down there.  She's not just going to give Dad up. And we'll be outnumbered once we get there. I think we need to find Ruffy first."