Re: {RoL} Re: Echoes of the past

  • ~*chaotic neutral*~
    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 5 8:49 PM
      Jiggy's horror at the dark aerodactyl's words wasn't much tempered by the black mew's look. But he forced himself to, well, not drop a pile of dung and piss below himself at the moment. His lights however further betrayed his fear. Once again he was at the abject mercy of pokemon who could not only kill him, but erase him, in all likelihood, at a moment's whim.

      "Why couldn't they have just told us no?" He shook his head. This was where asking legendary pokemon questions got you. All those warnings and stories that the temples were places best avoided unless you were called there. That if you visited them uninvited, you were courting the worst kinds of trouble. He hadn't listened, neither had his dad, they had wanted Magnolia back too badly. They had tried to defy her death, and reverse something that was sacrosanct and final. Now they were separate and both effectively imprisoned, at best, likely with foreshortened lifespans.

      "I'm sorry about all this trouble. We thought it'd be okay, or that we could have a shot at this because we supposedly have Mews in our family. Or--so my dad said."

      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 12, 2013
        Cool. Yeah it might be. This time, though, it was me waiting because I have been very busy. I have another account I keep logging in and out of, and I do the rest of my RPing {3 other pokemon threads} on my own site.

        So, these 3 mews would be adults now, but still young enough that not a whole lot would've happened to them yet in general. I've decided on this so far: the three of them are very close, having been raised together, but sometimes they might bicker. There is one, Jenna, I might play her. Not sure how she will be until I start to play her other than she has a strong tie to her family and she has no mate, at least not at this time. No offspring. Jenna has light blue colouring--shiny Mew colours I believe--with darker pink accents on her face and ears. A very short tail.

        The second one, a brother, named Narry. I'll play him too at this time, he may turn out to be the more easygoing of the trio. Again not sure until I play him. He's taller than a regular mew, and can more easily sit up on and sometimes stand up on his back feet, the Mewtwo heritage from their father coming through a bit. A light violet-grey colour with faintly darker markings, and taller ears than a regular mew.

        Yours looks good to me! If you like, she can be pure white with a slight pink hue, classic Mew appearance, like her mother. Do you have any preference for a name?

        ic:  "Okay, but it's not that easy. Charade might not be big but she's the leader of a strong family there and they can do all kinds of crazy stuff, psychic kind of things and that kind of stuff," said Jiggy. "Charade--she's pretty batshit. I don't know what she'll do if she finds out about us going down there.  She's not just going to give Dad up. And we'll be outnumbered once we get there. I think we need to find Ruffy first."