Re: {RoL} Re: Echoes of the past

  • ~*chaotic neutral*~
    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 3, 2013
      "I guess I don't know what to do with myself now." Jiggy felt the whole story beginning to tumble out of him. He figured they would soon know anyway. "I've been making stupid decisions for like, mostly my whole life. I heard about the alternate reality thing and that there was a Mew temple in the jungle and we could--well, if we found them they might be able to reverse what happened to my mom. So I had to go through this whole long journey, well my dad was with me, both of us wanted to go and see what we could do...Turns out that's a disaster too, we meet up with this nice sort of Mew and his sister, they take us there, his sister's a total basket case, her name's Charade, I'm wondering if she started this whole thing. She's nuts. She seemed like a normal mew and then we started telling her our story. She just...snapped. she took my dad prisoner, she said this whole life wasn't ever meant to happen, after he told our story to her. She said everything in this realm's stolen and it has to be erased...I can still see the crazy in her eyes. She's screaming just about everything she says. She says her brother's messed up because of this. And her whole family. I get away, while they're bringing my dad to the temple. I had to get there on my own, and I'm sneaking around trying to find Dad. So then I meet Ruffy, he's this really big guy, a mewtwo maybe? He called himself a mew-kou. I'm scared he's going to just capture me too so I try to run. He grabs me but he says he won't hurt me, he just wants to know why I'm going around the temple. I tell him about Charade and my dad and then...Ruffy got this scared sort of serious look in his eyes." Jiggy paused and swallowed and licked the inside of his mouth. It had gone dry. "Long story short, he's saying something went wrong with Charade because she doesn't just do this kind of crazy shit, and he says he's going to get my dad free but that I can't stay because I'm in danger. So...he sent me here."

      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 12, 2013
        Cool. Yeah it might be. This time, though, it was me waiting because I have been very busy. I have another account I keep logging in and out of, and I do the rest of my RPing {3 other pokemon threads} on my own site.

        So, these 3 mews would be adults now, but still young enough that not a whole lot would've happened to them yet in general. I've decided on this so far: the three of them are very close, having been raised together, but sometimes they might bicker. There is one, Jenna, I might play her. Not sure how she will be until I start to play her other than she has a strong tie to her family and she has no mate, at least not at this time. No offspring. Jenna has light blue colouring--shiny Mew colours I believe--with darker pink accents on her face and ears. A very short tail.

        The second one, a brother, named Narry. I'll play him too at this time, he may turn out to be the more easygoing of the trio. Again not sure until I play him. He's taller than a regular mew, and can more easily sit up on and sometimes stand up on his back feet, the Mewtwo heritage from their father coming through a bit. A light violet-grey colour with faintly darker markings, and taller ears than a regular mew.

        Yours looks good to me! If you like, she can be pure white with a slight pink hue, classic Mew appearance, like her mother. Do you have any preference for a name?