Re: {RoL} Re: Echoes of the past

  • ~*chaotic neutral*~
    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 1, 2013
      Jiggy now digested all of what Rex said--slowly and painfully. "Great. No, he didn't tell me that, he just said there are a bunch of hidden temples throughout the land and he was sending me to one where they would never think to look for me. He didn't mention how safe the island itself was, only that the ones after me or who might be after me, probably won't come looking for me here."

      Jiggy put the last of the rind in his mouth and finished it, leaving nothing of the melon uneaten. He sat up and stretched himself, feeling a little bit dizzy momentarily but on the whole a lot better. "He just said powers that be. But he said *she*, so maybe it is this...evil queen you're talking about. I don't know. He went on about alternate realities." To Jiggy, that sounded like pokegod territory all right. That wasn't something you could just bandy about. At least, not unless you were a god. "That the reality we're in, those powers would want to destroy it if they discovered it. That it was created I guess by accident or something, and in the other reality, I don't exist, I was never born."

      Looking way up at the Aerodactyl-Mew, Jiggy's lights spluttered with flashes of frustration. "Look...I don't know how any of this works. I don't care what the gods do, I just don't want to be destroyed." That, at least, was something anyone could identify with--he hoped.

      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 12, 2013
        Cool. Yeah it might be. This time, though, it was me waiting because I have been very busy. I have another account I keep logging in and out of, and I do the rest of my RPing {3 other pokemon threads} on my own site.

        So, these 3 mews would be adults now, but still young enough that not a whole lot would've happened to them yet in general. I've decided on this so far: the three of them are very close, having been raised together, but sometimes they might bicker. There is one, Jenna, I might play her. Not sure how she will be until I start to play her other than she has a strong tie to her family and she has no mate, at least not at this time. No offspring. Jenna has light blue colouring--shiny Mew colours I believe--with darker pink accents on her face and ears. A very short tail.

        The second one, a brother, named Narry. I'll play him too at this time, he may turn out to be the more easygoing of the trio. Again not sure until I play him. He's taller than a regular mew, and can more easily sit up on and sometimes stand up on his back feet, the Mewtwo heritage from their father coming through a bit. A light violet-grey colour with faintly darker markings, and taller ears than a regular mew.

        Yours looks good to me! If you like, she can be pure white with a slight pink hue, classic Mew appearance, like her mother. Do you have any preference for a name?

        ic:  "Okay, but it's not that easy. Charade might not be big but she's the leader of a strong family there and they can do all kinds of crazy stuff, psychic kind of things and that kind of stuff," said Jiggy. "Charade--she's pretty batshit. I don't know what she'll do if she finds out about us going down there.  She's not just going to give Dad up. And we'll be outnumbered once we get there. I think we need to find Ruffy first."