Re: Echoes of the past

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 33 , Jun 29, 2013
      The white Mew teleported from sight and the Aerodactyl nodded slowly and smiled. "I am honored to meet you Jiggy. I am known by many names. My true name is Michael, but for all intents and purposes you can call me Rex since it causes confusion when my son and I both reply to Shyreen's call since he carries my name" he said with a chuckle.

      "It has been four years since I have seen an Ampharos, though you are the most uniquely colored one I have seen. Though I was wondering Jiggy, how did you get to our Island? Why did you come here?" he asked with interest. Shyreen appeared with a flash as she teleported back into the bright marble cave, though with its box shape and smooth walls it could hardly be called a cave, having been carved with skill out of the side of the mountain. She held melon in a psychic hover and let it move towards Jiggy. "This is for you Jiggy, you must be hungry"

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, ~*chaotic neutral*~ <wynnyelle@...> wrote:

      Whenever...I'm not picky. We could even do so on this thread in OOC or maybe on Raychu, Raychu was made for that stuff.

      ic: "Maelstrom...?" The rainbow-coloured ram blinked his lights no and slightly shook his head. "Sorry, I never heard of him. How many years has it been? Oh--my name's Jiggy." His eyes travelled to the movement of the great aerodactyl's claws.

    • ~*chaotic neutral*~
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 12, 2013
        Cool. Yeah it might be. This time, though, it was me waiting because I have been very busy. I have another account I keep logging in and out of, and I do the rest of my RPing {3 other pokemon threads} on my own site.

        So, these 3 mews would be adults now, but still young enough that not a whole lot would've happened to them yet in general. I've decided on this so far: the three of them are very close, having been raised together, but sometimes they might bicker. There is one, Jenna, I might play her. Not sure how she will be until I start to play her other than she has a strong tie to her family and she has no mate, at least not at this time. No offspring. Jenna has light blue colouring--shiny Mew colours I believe--with darker pink accents on her face and ears. A very short tail.

        The second one, a brother, named Narry. I'll play him too at this time, he may turn out to be the more easygoing of the trio. Again not sure until I play him. He's taller than a regular mew, and can more easily sit up on and sometimes stand up on his back feet, the Mewtwo heritage from their father coming through a bit. A light violet-grey colour with faintly darker markings, and taller ears than a regular mew.

        Yours looks good to me! If you like, she can be pure white with a slight pink hue, classic Mew appearance, like her mother. Do you have any preference for a name?

        ic:  "Okay, but it's not that easy. Charade might not be big but she's the leader of a strong family there and they can do all kinds of crazy stuff, psychic kind of things and that kind of stuff," said Jiggy. "Charade--she's pretty batshit. I don't know what she'll do if she finds out about us going down there.  She's not just going to give Dad up. And we'll be outnumbered once we get there. I think we need to find Ruffy first."