Re: Echoes of the past

  • sSsDoOm
    Message 1 of 33 , May 8, 2013
      Chardra stopped, staring at the Pink Aerodactyl as a grin steadily formed on his face. He was taking in the image before him just waiting for that right moment, now grinning. A sudden telepathic shout rang out as Zehn panicked, not sure what was going on.

      Zehn quickly connected to all of them as he shouted, ~Wait! Don-~ he began before being abruptly cut short by an image of the wet, pink and fuzzy Rex, the image being sent to all, from Chardra's perspective. Zehn tripped and stumbled, managing to maintain his connection but not avoid the giggle-fit that rang out from Zapgey and most especially, Striker.

      ~I've seen Pink Fuzzy Dice before, but never a pink fuzzy Aerodactyl!~ Striker rang out, ~We should hang him up to dry, I bet he'd look really good hanging from the entrance of that cave!~

      ~Yeah, we should get some dresses for him, he'd look really cute in a pink frilly dress, I'm sure I could find one his size if I looked hard enough.~ Chardra responded, now snickering out loud.

      ~And maybe a too-too, he'd be perfect wearing one of those, I'm sure he'd bring all of the guys running dressed up like that!~ Striker responded as a heavily panting Gallade slowly passed through the water and into the cave.

      "Really...." Zehn muttered as he slowly walked in before looking up straight at Rex. He paused for a moment, quietly wiping the water from his eyes and blinking a few times. "Heh... ha...haha...." he burst into laughter suddenly, dropping to the ground rolling around, slightly chocking as he couldn't catch his breath.

      Stiker and Zapgey arrived shortly after, their laughter adding to Zehn's as Chardra simply grinned, still slightly snickering. He slowly crossed his arms as he waited to see how Rex would react.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <ancalagon700@...> wrote:

      A small black house fly with red compound eyes crawled slowly, then quickly on the ceiling of the white marble cave that had runes and veins of gold running through it. It's compound eyes gave multiple reflections on its surface of a giant pink Aerodactyl standing over a white Mew and a rainbow colored Ampharos, the coloring of the three Pokémon's reflections strangely unaffected by the red coloring of the fly's compound eyes while everything else reflected appeared red in their reflected images as they should have.

      Rex just finished questioning the Ampharos when he heard a rush of wind, instantly followed by the sound of water being slashed open. His blood red eyes showed the reflected image of a Rayquaza with large wings on its back and a tail flame, though the reflection was colored red since it shown on the surface of his eye. The pink Aerodactyl was too stunned to react as the large orange serpentine dragon entered his cave through the water fall, sending a shower of water onto his thin pink fur and he gaped in stunned silence as water dripped from his soaked body.

      Shyreen was quick to react and the white Mew instantly had a barrier around herself and the Ampharos, shielding them from the rain. She kept it up for a moment, but sensing that Rex knew the incredible looking Pokémon she lowered her defense and waited quietly to see what her mate would do.

      The Aerodactyl's red eyes appeared as if they were seeing something miles away, or staring at a vision that brought a flood of memories past both of joy, pain and regret. It was as if the force of decades of sin and shame fell on him like a great weight and he found himself exerting no small measure of will to keep his emotions in check.

      Rex was a adult Aerodactyl, though still young at the age of 28, but at the sight of the great serpentine dragon, it was as almost if Rex had suddenly aged and many hard years showed upon his face. His strong broad shoulders sagged and he found himself clutching his right arm with his left hand and leaning his left shoulder against the white marble wall for support. "Chardra..." he said softly with unblinking eyes.
    • ~*chaotic neutral*~
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 12, 2013
        Cool. Yeah it might be. This time, though, it was me waiting because I have been very busy. I have another account I keep logging in and out of, and I do the rest of my RPing {3 other pokemon threads} on my own site.

        So, these 3 mews would be adults now, but still young enough that not a whole lot would've happened to them yet in general. I've decided on this so far: the three of them are very close, having been raised together, but sometimes they might bicker. There is one, Jenna, I might play her. Not sure how she will be until I start to play her other than she has a strong tie to her family and she has no mate, at least not at this time. No offspring. Jenna has light blue colouring--shiny Mew colours I believe--with darker pink accents on her face and ears. A very short tail.

        The second one, a brother, named Narry. I'll play him too at this time, he may turn out to be the more easygoing of the trio. Again not sure until I play him. He's taller than a regular mew, and can more easily sit up on and sometimes stand up on his back feet, the Mewtwo heritage from their father coming through a bit. A light violet-grey colour with faintly darker markings, and taller ears than a regular mew.

        Yours looks good to me! If you like, she can be pure white with a slight pink hue, classic Mew appearance, like her mother. Do you have any preference for a name?

        ic:  "Okay, but it's not that easy. Charade might not be big but she's the leader of a strong family there and they can do all kinds of crazy stuff, psychic kind of things and that kind of stuff," said Jiggy. "Charade--she's pretty batshit. I don't know what she'll do if she finds out about us going down there.  She's not just going to give Dad up. And we'll be outnumbered once we get there. I think we need to find Ruffy first."