Re: Hard to believe!

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 26, 2013
      Son of gun. It's been almost 11 years now. Rol is not dead, its still alive and receives a few posts every now and then. What I think is remarkable is the talent of the players here, there are a multiple very good writers and they keep finding themselves at the very least thinking of this place. I know I do and often. RPG's are "old" when they are a year old? Damn, we're ancient.