Re: Echoes of the past

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 26 7:55 PM
      "Hello" said the white Mew as she hovered in front of the colorful ram, "you are our guest on Mew Island, it is the beginning of the Fall season. I am Shyreen from the Seer tribe and this is Michael, my mate. He found you sleeping on the beach and brought you here. You may stay as long as you please, because, I'm sorry to say that life on the island has not been normal since Lord Raven took over and any non Mew are not safe or left in peace as they once were." When she spoke of Lord Raven, for a moment, some of the soft maternal joy in her aura turned grey as if a cloud had passed temporarily over the sun.

      The devil tip on the metal end of the pink Aerodactyl's tail turned slowly like a drill, though it was absentminded since it always did that when he was in thought. "Call me Rex" he said with a small smile. He was partially amused that he could sense no fear in the ram since most everyone was when they first met him and wondered if he was either very brave or powerful, or perhaps he was believing that he was in a dream. Whatever the case was, he was very interested in where the ram came from and what story he might tell. He could read his thoughts easily enough, it took a strong will to keep him out of one's thoughts, but he also considered mind reading rude, especially to a guest, and would not deplore to do so with out permission. "How did you come to our island?"

      OOC: would you want to plot storm? I have mucho ideas :)

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "wynnyellea" <wynnyelle@...> wrote:

      Jiggy awoke with a feeling of fogginess throughout his body, and in his vision. He blinked several times trying to clear the clouds from his sight. He was looking at the largest most fearsome-looking creature he had known in his life, and that was saying something. But he didn't feel afraid. He knew that all of this was likely not real, or of the living world. Jiggy knew he was probably dead.

      "What...what...Where am I."
    • ~*chaotic neutral*~
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 12, 2013
        Cool. Yeah it might be. This time, though, it was me waiting because I have been very busy. I have another account I keep logging in and out of, and I do the rest of my RPing {3 other pokemon threads} on my own site.

        So, these 3 mews would be adults now, but still young enough that not a whole lot would've happened to them yet in general. I've decided on this so far: the three of them are very close, having been raised together, but sometimes they might bicker. There is one, Jenna, I might play her. Not sure how she will be until I start to play her other than she has a strong tie to her family and she has no mate, at least not at this time. No offspring. Jenna has light blue colouring--shiny Mew colours I believe--with darker pink accents on her face and ears. A very short tail.

        The second one, a brother, named Narry. I'll play him too at this time, he may turn out to be the more easygoing of the trio. Again not sure until I play him. He's taller than a regular mew, and can more easily sit up on and sometimes stand up on his back feet, the Mewtwo heritage from their father coming through a bit. A light violet-grey colour with faintly darker markings, and taller ears than a regular mew.

        Yours looks good to me! If you like, she can be pure white with a slight pink hue, classic Mew appearance, like her mother. Do you have any preference for a name?

        ic:  "Okay, but it's not that easy. Charade might not be big but she's the leader of a strong family there and they can do all kinds of crazy stuff, psychic kind of things and that kind of stuff," said Jiggy. "Charade--she's pretty batshit. I don't know what she'll do if she finds out about us going down there.  She's not just going to give Dad up. And we'll be outnumbered once we get there. I think we need to find Ruffy first."