Re: Echoes of the past

  • wynnyellea
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 23, 2013
      Jiggy awoke with a feeling of fogginess throughout his body, and in his vision. He blinked several times trying to clear the clouds from his sight. He was looking at the largest most fearsome-looking creature he had known in his life, and that was saying something. But he didn't feel afraid. He knew that all of this was likely not real, or of the living world. Jiggy knew he was probably dead.

      "What...what...Where am I."

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <ancalagon700@...> wrote:

      > Rex looked at the young ram in quiet thought for a moment as he thought how no one could be that deep a sleeper and the Ampharos must have been in bad condition if he had slept through that. He glanced at the ocean and wondered how on earth a normal Ampharos had come across the ocean to the island, but then again, maybe he wasn't so normal considering his stranger coloring.
      >
      > "Rex? What happened?" he heard the gentle, somewhat low but feminine voice of his mate from behind him. Turning with a smile, he could see Shyreen, a pristine white Mew with amber colored eyes. She looked with concern and pity at the Ampharos and moved to his side. "I do not know, I found him here as you see him. Our children are with Glaurung who was kind enough to give us some time together" he said with a mournful tone, knowing that she would use the time to care for the poor ram.
      >
      > "I will take him back to our home and care for him till he awakens..." she said before slowly turning her head up to him. "I'm sorry Michael, I know you wanted some time together" The grey Aerodactyl smiled then glowed as he shrunk in size to a jet black Mew, but with sharp angled features and the end half of his long tail was still his metal prosthetic and he had dragon like fangs. "Don't be sorry, your the most selfless person I know. There is nothing to be sorry about" he said with a blink of his red eyes before kissing her on the cheek.
      >
      > He teleported the three of them so they were all hovering above a waterfall and pool, and using his psychic powers he parted the waterfall like a curtain and hovered the Ampharos through the opening into their secret cave. He watched as Shyreen used Wish on the ram to begin to heal any wounds he may have had and looking up, he judged the height of the ceiling and transformed back into a giant Aerodactyl, but this time he was completely covered in a thin layer of pink fur including the back of his wings, but not the front of his wings which was pink skin.
      >
      > He smiled shyly as he saw the amused look Shyreen gave him then folded his arms so his wings went around him like a bat. ~Yes...in my true form I'm pink...you don't have to rub it in, I get enough of that from Glaurung~ he sent to her, "And don't play innocent, I knew you were thinking it" he said. The white Mew laughed softly then turned her attention back to the sleeping ram.
      >
      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <ancalagon700@> wrote:
      >
      > Though his vision was sharp and steely, starring into the sun began to have its effect on even him and as he spread his wings to fly something, whether it was motion or an outside impulse, it drew his gaze to the shore. Sunspots flashed before him and mumbling to himself for being so stupid as to stare at the sun for an extended period, he took off and flew low and fast and landed softly next to the multicolored Ampharos.

> [...]
    • ~*chaotic neutral*~
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 12 4:26 PM
        Cool. Yeah it might be. This time, though, it was me waiting because I have been very busy. I have another account I keep logging in and out of, and I do the rest of my RPing {3 other pokemon threads} on my own site.

        So, these 3 mews would be adults now, but still young enough that not a whole lot would've happened to them yet in general. I've decided on this so far: the three of them are very close, having been raised together, but sometimes they might bicker. There is one, Jenna, I might play her. Not sure how she will be until I start to play her other than she has a strong tie to her family and she has no mate, at least not at this time. No offspring. Jenna has light blue colouring--shiny Mew colours I believe--with darker pink accents on her face and ears. A very short tail.

        The second one, a brother, named Narry. I'll play him too at this time, he may turn out to be the more easygoing of the trio. Again not sure until I play him. He's taller than a regular mew, and can more easily sit up on and sometimes stand up on his back feet, the Mewtwo heritage from their father coming through a bit. A light violet-grey colour with faintly darker markings, and taller ears than a regular mew.

        Yours looks good to me! If you like, she can be pure white with a slight pink hue, classic Mew appearance, like her mother. Do you have any preference for a name?

        ic:  "Okay, but it's not that easy. Charade might not be big but she's the leader of a strong family there and they can do all kinds of crazy stuff, psychic kind of things and that kind of stuff," said Jiggy. "Charade--she's pretty batshit. I don't know what she'll do if she finds out about us going down there.  She's not just going to give Dad up. And we'll be outnumbered once we get there. I think we need to find Ruffy first."