Echoes of the past

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 8, 2013
      The red shaft of light from the rising sun stabbed across the ocean illuminating the peak of a mountain on an island before falling quickly down its side and bathed the whole land in light as the dawn took command before the night sky, fleeing into the west as the last few stars flickered out before disappearing altogether. An entirely grey 18 foot tall Aerodactyl watched the sun rise and the black slits in his blood red eyes narrowed, but did not blink from the luminous assault. The end of his tail was a metal prosthetic and the slow clocklike rotation of the metal devil tip sounded a slow rhythm of metallic clinks against the marble pillar of a ruined temple he leaned against.

      A small brown pidgey with golden colored eyes landed on the end of one the beast's 3 foot horns and adjusted his wings before folding them. "Good morning Michael" he said in his soft, cheerful voice.

      Rex smiled grimly, "Good morning Thorondor" he said in his contrasting deep and forceful voice. He just had a feeling Thorondor knew what he was thinking, without having to read his thoughts. "Do you know where Chardra, Striker, Zapgey or Zehn are?" he asked as he remembered that he had yet to apologize.

      "Yes, but I can't tell you. I was asked not too" said the pidgey in a matter of fact tone. "Besides, I think they're upset with you...and Chardra is stronger now. I think he could pummel you" he said in a amused tone with a flap of his wings.

      Rex smirked and folded his arms before leaning against the pillar "I almost wish he would...nothing I don't deserve" he said with a chuckle then sighed as he adjusted his talons with a click. There was silence for a few moments before the pidgey flapped his wings and landed on the Aerodactyl's snout "Well, you just may get your wish" he said with a wink of a golden colored eye then quickly spread his wings and flew away.

      Rex blinked and watched him leave with a surprised look that turned to a frown before he turned his head to watch the sun rise. ~I think he could as well...~ he heard Glaurung send him in their shared thoughts. "pummel me...we'll see about that" grumbled Rex.
    • ~*chaotic neutral*~
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 12, 2013
        Cool. Yeah it might be. This time, though, it was me waiting because I have been very busy. I have another account I keep logging in and out of, and I do the rest of my RPing {3 other pokemon threads} on my own site.

        So, these 3 mews would be adults now, but still young enough that not a whole lot would've happened to them yet in general. I've decided on this so far: the three of them are very close, having been raised together, but sometimes they might bicker. There is one, Jenna, I might play her. Not sure how she will be until I start to play her other than she has a strong tie to her family and she has no mate, at least not at this time. No offspring. Jenna has light blue colouring--shiny Mew colours I believe--with darker pink accents on her face and ears. A very short tail.

        The second one, a brother, named Narry. I'll play him too at this time, he may turn out to be the more easygoing of the trio. Again not sure until I play him. He's taller than a regular mew, and can more easily sit up on and sometimes stand up on his back feet, the Mewtwo heritage from their father coming through a bit. A light violet-grey colour with faintly darker markings, and taller ears than a regular mew.

        Yours looks good to me! If you like, she can be pure white with a slight pink hue, classic Mew appearance, like her mother. Do you have any preference for a name?