Re: {RoL} Re: Shadowsong - Wishful Beginnings

  • Kelly Talmud
    Message 1 of 208 , Oct 29, 2012
      In a swift motion, Kerii had the girl against him tightly, his heart thudded in his chest louder than ever before, and he felt as though any creature for miles around would hear it. Warmth radiated off his face like burning flames, and he pressed his head on top of hers, purring loudly. His purr combined with his heartbeat, to form a lovely medley of the two. The medley sounded something like this: purrrrr ba-bump, rrrrrrr ba-bump, purrrrr ba-bump. The purring changed, but the heartbeat was steady. The temp was quick, but the volume was loud. It would warm him from ears to tail tip if she commented on it, but he said nothing to invigorate a response of the sort. Instead he replied, "I could only be a father of your kittens Cloud... never forget that."

      Then, he pulled himself away, never let go of her hand, and began to lead her back towards where they left her parents. Kerii knew that he had to get Cloud's "parents" to agree to them being together before he did anything. It was customary, and something he had been taught when they were around when he was younger. His father always said bring the boy home first. Kerii was doing as they said, he's going home to see them to get their approval. He chuckled quietly, which wasn't smart because he was still purring, and he coughed slightly. He covered his mouth with a paw, but smiled after the tremors passed, and beamed at the love of his "immortal" life.

      Message 208 of 208 , Feb 15, 2013
        Her question caught him off guard, and Kerii stumbled in midair to a halt, as to not crash into the elegant beauty. His tail swished from side to side as he thought about how to answer. He opened his mouth several times, but no words tumbled from his parted jaws. The words danced around his mind, taunting and on the tip of his tongue, but to say them to the love of his life? Phrase them wrong and she'll fly away screaming and his chances were ruined. As the sky blue tom's mind ran wild with worry, his tail came up to his paws and he began to ring it the way he did when he was nervous.

        'Well you see Cloud my love, in order to have kittens, it is a long complicated process....' Those were the type of thoughts circling his head and it caused him to mentally flail and to physically float there with his eyes shut tightly. 'How vexing this situation is... Maybe I should just be blunt!" Then suddenly the words came from his muzzle almost like a flood. "W-well Cloud... You see. When a female has kittens, it's not exactly an easy time. It hurts and I couldn't stand seeing you in pain. I love you so much, and I'd rather you didn't experience that, because considering what we were before, you shouldn't have to experience anything like that!" Once the words were said, he couldn't take them back.

        Waves flowed off of him in the form of passion and the desire to protect. He wanted to shield her as much as possible from the last lesson of being a girl, because Cloud didn't deserve that. For all the teasing she had done, she didn't deserve that sort of pain.