Re: so where did we leave off?

  • Timeless Wanderer
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 23, 2012
      Always wonderful to see some life out of this board. But, I wonder how you "guess you are back"? :P In the eternal words of a small green Jedi we all know and love. He said, "Do... Or Do Not... There is no Try".

      On that note however, I am more than happy to start up a thread if we can get an active group together. I sort of lose motivation for posts less than once a week. As for setting, I am not too too picky I think.

      Something First Generation or Fifth Generation could be interesting?

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "wynnyellea" <wynnyelle@...> wrote:

      I guess I'm back, I recall trying to join up again in the RP some months ago and I don't remember what happened. Anyone still here?
    • wynnyellea
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 25, 2012
        Thanks for getting back to me, guys. I would love to start something up, maybe time skipped a bit {weeks, months, years, I don't care} to give things a fresh start, but allow for continuity.

        The characters I'm interested in starting back up with are Seamar, Jiggy, Chirin-chirin, Spring {otachi} Sylon {mew/mewtwo cross}, maybe Maelstrom. Maybe others, but those are the ones that just came to mind.

        I hope everything is well with you guys.
      • ace_dark_artist
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 2, 2012
          Wow I have not thought of any of those characters in a long while. I've been too busy with life lately to do anything writing wise. That and Second Life has me comepletely busy now.

          --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "wynnyellea" <wynnyelle@...> wrote:

          > Thanks for getting back to me, guys. I would love to start something up, maybe time skipped a bit {weeks, months, years, I don't care} to give things a fresh start, but allow for continuity.
          >
          > The characters I'm interested in starting back up with are Seamar, Jiggy, Chirin-chirin, Spring {otachi} Sylon {mew/mewtwo cross}, maybe Maelstrom. Maybe others, but those are the ones that just came to mind.
          >
          > I hope everything is well with you guys.

        • sSsDoOm
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 15, 2013
            Bah, it's been an incredibly long time since I've been here, I feel way behind the times. I wouldn't mind bringing life back to my characters, hell, it'd be nice to see everyone pull it back together and bring life back into this whole group. I haven't RPed in a long time.

            --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "ace_dark_artist" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

            > Wow I have not thought of any of those characters in a long while. I've been too busy with life lately to do anything writing wise. That and Second Life has me comepletely busy now.
            >
            > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "wynnyellea" <wynnyelle@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Thanks for getting back to me, guys. I would love to start something up, maybe time skipped a bit {weeks, months, years, I don't care} to give things a fresh start, but allow for continuity.
            > >
            > > The characters I'm interested in starting back up with are Seamar, Jiggy, Chirin-chirin, Spring {otachi} Sylon {mew/mewtwo cross}, maybe Maelstrom. Maybe others, but those are the ones that just came to mind.
            > >
            > > I hope everything is well with you guys.

          • Steve
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 11 5:38 PM
              Ditto all that. I'll start with anything, and don't worry about what ever has taken place, one can always start fresh :) just give your character a goal and go works for me.