so where did we leave off?

  • wynnyellea
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 23, 2012
      I guess I'm back, I recall trying to join up again in the RP some months ago and I don't remember what happened. Anyone still here?
    • ace_dark_artist
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 23, 2012
        Its been quiet. The 10th anniversary came and went without much notice lol. I've been busy outside ROL to even reply to anything in a long time. Typh wanted to hop back in other than that I'm not sure who is still around.

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "wynnyellea" <wynnyelle@...> wrote:

        > I guess I'm back, I recall trying to join up again in the RP some months ago and I don't remember what happened. Anyone still here?

      • Timeless Wanderer
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 23, 2012
          Always wonderful to see some life out of this board. But, I wonder how you "guess you are back"? :P In the eternal words of a small green Jedi we all know and love. He said, "Do... Or Do Not... There is no Try".

          On that note however, I am more than happy to start up a thread if we can get an active group together. I sort of lose motivation for posts less than once a week. As for setting, I am not too too picky I think.

          Something First Generation or Fifth Generation could be interesting?

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 25, 2012
            Thanks for getting back to me, guys. I would love to start something up, maybe time skipped a bit {weeks, months, years, I don't care} to give things a fresh start, but allow for continuity.

            The characters I'm interested in starting back up with are Seamar, Jiggy, Chirin-chirin, Spring {otachi} Sylon {mew/mewtwo cross}, maybe Maelstrom. Maybe others, but those are the ones that just came to mind.

            I hope everything is well with you guys.
          • ace_dark_artist
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 2, 2012
              Wow I have not thought of any of those characters in a long while. I've been too busy with life lately to do anything writing wise. That and Second Life has me comepletely busy now.

              --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "wynnyellea" <wynnyelle@...> wrote:

              > Thanks for getting back to me, guys. I would love to start something up, maybe time skipped a bit {weeks, months, years, I don't care} to give things a fresh start, but allow for continuity.
              >
              > The characters I'm interested in starting back up with are Seamar, Jiggy, Chirin-chirin, Spring {otachi} Sylon {mew/mewtwo cross}, maybe Maelstrom. Maybe others, but those are the ones that just came to mind.
              >
              > I hope everything is well with you guys.

            • sSsDoOm
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 15, 2013
                Bah, it's been an incredibly long time since I've been here, I feel way behind the times. I wouldn't mind bringing life back to my characters, hell, it'd be nice to see everyone pull it back together and bring life back into this whole group. I haven't RPed in a long time.

                --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "ace_dark_artist" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

                > Wow I have not thought of any of those characters in a long while. I've been too busy with life lately to do anything writing wise. That and Second Life has me comepletely busy now.
                >
                > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "wynnyellea" <wynnyelle@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Thanks for getting back to me, guys. I would love to start something up, maybe time skipped a bit {weeks, months, years, I don't care} to give things a fresh start, but allow for continuity.
                > >
                > > The characters I'm interested in starting back up with are Seamar, Jiggy, Chirin-chirin, Spring {otachi} Sylon {mew/mewtwo cross}, maybe Maelstrom. Maybe others, but those are the ones that just came to mind.
                > >
                > > I hope everything is well with you guys.

              • Steve
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 11, 2013
                  Ditto all that. I'll start with anything, and don't worry about what ever has taken place, one can always start fresh :) just give your character a goal and go works for me.