Re: {RoL} Re: Shadowsong - Wishful Beginnings

  • Kelly Talmud
    Message 1 of 208 , Sep 12, 2012
      The lighter blue tom's ears perked up when he heard the familiar tone in the feline's voice. His rosy colored eyes became glossy from the tears brimming at the corner of them. The idea of them brushing noses hadn't annoyed or made Kerii blush. Instead it seemed to only make him cry out happily and actually rush toward the female as she retreated. "Cloud!" He locked his arms round her and hugged her tightly. The tears fell from his eyes, and the shaking of his body revealed how blissful he was right then.

      The male's tom voice echoed in the caverns as the words tumbled out of his mouth endlessly like a waterfall. "Cloud I'm so happy to hear your real voice! It seems like forever sense I last was able to be near you, or even be allowed to talk to you. It was awful! I hated that you wouldn't let me talk to you. I hated that you hated me! Oh I know it wasn't your fault and I don't blame you!" The Mew released the girl from the hug and clasped her face in his paws, fixing her eyes in his misty rose pink colored ones. "Never! Go exploring in these ruins by yourself again!"

      To Kerii, it seemed like Cloud would remember the event that just happened. That is why he didn't launch too far into detail about the incident, but referenced to it many times. In his mind, he wanted to refer to what happened as 'the incident' and leave it at that. He wanted to put it behind him because it was a tremendously stressful time for himself.

      Message 208 of 208 , Feb 15, 2013
        Her question caught him off guard, and Kerii stumbled in midair to a halt, as to not crash into the elegant beauty. His tail swished from side to side as he thought about how to answer. He opened his mouth several times, but no words tumbled from his parted jaws. The words danced around his mind, taunting and on the tip of his tongue, but to say them to the love of his life? Phrase them wrong and she'll fly away screaming and his chances were ruined. As the sky blue tom's mind ran wild with worry, his tail came up to his paws and he began to ring it the way he did when he was nervous.

        'Well you see Cloud my love, in order to have kittens, it is a long complicated process....' Those were the type of thoughts circling his head and it caused him to mentally flail and to physically float there with his eyes shut tightly. 'How vexing this situation is... Maybe I should just be blunt!" Then suddenly the words came from his muzzle almost like a flood. "W-well Cloud... You see. When a female has kittens, it's not exactly an easy time. It hurts and I couldn't stand seeing you in pain. I love you so much, and I'd rather you didn't experience that, because considering what we were before, you shouldn't have to experience anything like that!" Once the words were said, he couldn't take them back.

        Waves flowed off of him in the form of passion and the desire to protect. He wanted to shield her as much as possible from the last lesson of being a girl, because Cloud didn't deserve that. For all the teasing she had done, she didn't deserve that sort of pain.