{RoL} Re: Shadowsong - Wishful Beginnings

  • Timeless Wanderer
    Message 1 of 208 , Aug 5, 2012
      Listening to his commanding voice echo throughout the cavern caused Cloud to instinctively flatten both of her ears with passivity. The intimidation had worked like a charm. Just maybe not for the reason Kerii had intended at first. A part of her felt attracted to the display of dominance. And that conflicted with the hypnotic command to loath the male feline. She did not quite understand how to respond. It was at that moment she noticed Kerii stare over his shoulder with affection despite her earlier words and her unrefined hostilities.

      `Humph! I did not ask to be fought over….' She thought to herself with an indifferent expression. She did not truly care who won. Instead she merely floated down to the corner of the cave where she could watch the two combatants from safety. "Honestly, why do boys have to be so dumb!" she asked quietly with a silent roll of her eyes. Her paws folded chest level as she reclined against the cavern wall. And her ears drooped forward with a mixture of passivity and indifference toward the outcome of the pointless match between the boys.

      In a single firm command from the blue feline, her displeasing attitude had been quelled. Her feminine instincts to submit rather than fight under such dominance were resolute. And yet as she stared at those two rivals she felt like a fog had been placed upon her memories. She did not even entirely remember a reason why she despised the male feline. All she knew was she certainly would not care at all if either one of the two stupid boys injured themselves. The outcome would not change a single thing! And her mood would not improve one little itsy bit!

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Kelly Talmud <im2smart4dad@...> wrote:

      The growl that had been rumbling in the tom's throat turned to a snarl and the fury he had directed at the Drowzee was then directed at the female Mew. He wanted to intimidate her, stare her down and make her shut her big mouth. His normally calm and friendly rose pink eyes were now narrowed to slits and gleamed darkly. "Cloud." His voice was sharp, and his tone filled with command, "I'm only going to tell you once. Back off so I can fix this mess."

      As Kerii's tail lashed and his attention was distracted, the Drowzee took advantage of the situation to throw the necklace into the gloom of the cave, and then fire a psychic blast at the tom. It exploded in his face and as the fog cleared the tapir pokemon was laughing. "Fix the mess? As if! The only way to cure her... problem, is to defeat me."

      And as the Drowzee said that, Kerii prepared himself for battle. "If its a fight, then I will win." He thought to himself, 'I have something on the line here...' For a mere instant, his eyes drifted to Cloud, and were filled with a deep passion and desire to protect the female. His heart throbbed in his chest and he frowned. It was reminding him if he never fixed Cloud's memory. If he couldn't repair it, these feelings would turn into sorrow and he would be alone, again. The thought was enough to give him strength to fight the Drowzee. He closed his eyes once more and said in Cloud's mind, ~Cloud... I know your in there somewhere... Listen to me... Stay out of this fight and just think. Try to remember who you really are.~ Kerii's eyes opened, and a determined look glimmered there.
    • Kelly Talmud
      Message 208 of 208 , Feb 15, 2013
        Her question caught him off guard, and Kerii stumbled in midair to a halt, as to not crash into the elegant beauty. His tail swished from side to side as he thought about how to answer. He opened his mouth several times, but no words tumbled from his parted jaws. The words danced around his mind, taunting and on the tip of his tongue, but to say them to the love of his life? Phrase them wrong and she'll fly away screaming and his chances were ruined. As the sky blue tom's mind ran wild with worry, his tail came up to his paws and he began to ring it the way he did when he was nervous.

        'Well you see Cloud my love, in order to have kittens, it is a long complicated process....' Those were the type of thoughts circling his head and it caused him to mentally flail and to physically float there with his eyes shut tightly. 'How vexing this situation is... Maybe I should just be blunt!" Then suddenly the words came from his muzzle almost like a flood. "W-well Cloud... You see. When a female has kittens, it's not exactly an easy time. It hurts and I couldn't stand seeing you in pain. I love you so much, and I'd rather you didn't experience that, because considering what we were before, you shouldn't have to experience anything like that!" Once the words were said, he couldn't take them back.

        Waves flowed off of him in the form of passion and the desire to protect. He wanted to shield her as much as possible from the last lesson of being a girl, because Cloud didn't deserve that. For all the teasing she had done, she didn't deserve that sort of pain.