Re: {RoL} Re: Shadowsong - Wishful Beginnings

  • Kelly Talmud
    Message 1 of 208 , Aug 2, 2012
      By now the tom's attention had been completely turned away from the female's anger, and more towards finding his necklace. It meant a lot to him, and if Cloud didn't have the amnesia she had, she would remember. The moment he saw the tail coming, his reflexes moved faster than a blink and his paw was out of the striking zone. It did leave a wind scar on his paw, which he rubbed gently. A growl rumbled in his throat and he mumbled with his ears flat, "Pervert? Child? Jeez... I'm giving her an earful later."

      But right then he could not resist to add a stinging comment. "Me being a child? Your acting like royalty throwing a fit at passerby. Because your the one with amnesia, not me." And as Kerii said that, he floated past her with his nose in the air and his tail floating behind him. It was only when he was past the female Mew that he growled loudly and his tail lashed. "Alright Drowzee... Come out here and return Cloud to normal. And give me my necklace back!" Kerii's rose pink eyes narrowed as he stared into the darkness, searching for signs of movement.

      Immediately the tapir like Pokemon came forward. With his trunk he was carrying the necklace the boy treasured. A laugh escaped the Pokemon. "What's wrong? Having a fight with your friend? That doesn't sound too lovely." His eyes leered at the pale blue Mew, and it only set the tom off more.

      The tom's aura bubbled with anger and he streaked towards the Drowzee and stopped with his muzzle barely touching the Drowzee's face. "Tell me... What you did to her." The boy's body had begun to glow, and psychic energy rolled off of him in waves. Right then, his girlish instincts had died and fiery male instincts had awakened. It was the desire to protect a cherished friend, and get back a stolen item that had awakened these instincts. and it was only a wonder if he would ever feel his girlish ties again.

      Message 208 of 208 , Feb 15, 2013
        Her question caught him off guard, and Kerii stumbled in midair to a halt, as to not crash into the elegant beauty. His tail swished from side to side as he thought about how to answer. He opened his mouth several times, but no words tumbled from his parted jaws. The words danced around his mind, taunting and on the tip of his tongue, but to say them to the love of his life? Phrase them wrong and she'll fly away screaming and his chances were ruined. As the sky blue tom's mind ran wild with worry, his tail came up to his paws and he began to ring it the way he did when he was nervous.

        'Well you see Cloud my love, in order to have kittens, it is a long complicated process....' Those were the type of thoughts circling his head and it caused him to mentally flail and to physically float there with his eyes shut tightly. 'How vexing this situation is... Maybe I should just be blunt!" Then suddenly the words came from his muzzle almost like a flood. "W-well Cloud... You see. When a female has kittens, it's not exactly an easy time. It hurts and I couldn't stand seeing you in pain. I love you so much, and I'd rather you didn't experience that, because considering what we were before, you shouldn't have to experience anything like that!" Once the words were said, he couldn't take them back.

        Waves flowed off of him in the form of passion and the desire to protect. He wanted to shield her as much as possible from the last lesson of being a girl, because Cloud didn't deserve that. For all the teasing she had done, she didn't deserve that sort of pain.