Re: {RoL} Re: Shadowsong - Wishful Beginnings

  • Kelly Talmud
    Message 1 of 208 , Jul 21, 2012
      Kerii's ears flattened against his head as the female whipped his face and teleported away from him. In a slow motion he held the stinging part of his face with mortal fear in his eyes. Her one word had made his heart quiver and the tears he had tried to stop fall. "C-Cloud?" He slowly got up, with his tail limp and his ears still back. "I-I was worried about you. I knew you would come here so I came to help you. Did you hit your head?"

      The poor tom was hopelessly confused. 'Why is she fighting me? A-Aren't we friends?' He would have approached the young feline, but the fear of getting hit again made his cheek throb in pain. He stayed where he was, and for a short moment his male instincts reverted to the slowly dying female instincts and he grabbed his light blue tail and wrung it with his paws, mostly from fear and shot nerves. 'I-it can't be that she's mad about me having to rescue her...  is it?'

      Message 208 of 208 , Feb 15, 2013
        Her question caught him off guard, and Kerii stumbled in midair to a halt, as to not crash into the elegant beauty. His tail swished from side to side as he thought about how to answer. He opened his mouth several times, but no words tumbled from his parted jaws. The words danced around his mind, taunting and on the tip of his tongue, but to say them to the love of his life? Phrase them wrong and she'll fly away screaming and his chances were ruined. As the sky blue tom's mind ran wild with worry, his tail came up to his paws and he began to ring it the way he did when he was nervous.

        'Well you see Cloud my love, in order to have kittens, it is a long complicated process....' Those were the type of thoughts circling his head and it caused him to mentally flail and to physically float there with his eyes shut tightly. 'How vexing this situation is... Maybe I should just be blunt!" Then suddenly the words came from his muzzle almost like a flood. "W-well Cloud... You see. When a female has kittens, it's not exactly an easy time. It hurts and I couldn't stand seeing you in pain. I love you so much, and I'd rather you didn't experience that, because considering what we were before, you shouldn't have to experience anything like that!" Once the words were said, he couldn't take them back.

        Waves flowed off of him in the form of passion and the desire to protect. He wanted to shield her as much as possible from the last lesson of being a girl, because Cloud didn't deserve that. For all the teasing she had done, she didn't deserve that sort of pain.