Re: {RoL} Re: Shadowsong - Wishful Beginnings

  • Kelly Talmud
    Message 1 of 208 , Jul 18, 2012
      As Cloud teleported away, the female Mew sat back with a smile on her face. "The stone is set and rolling." She picked a flower gently and began to pluck petals as elegantly as ever. The white snow-like material fluttered down around her before landing softly on the lush green grass. She held the center of the flower to her mouth with a wandering look in her shiny blue eyes. "I do wonder if they will ever settle down together. It would be wonderful since they both are attracted to each other so much." The mother knew very much, for she watched carefully, and knew the behaviors of young males and young females. "Ahhh young love," she purred happily and then closed her eyes as she laid on the ground in a tight curl to nap in the sunlight.

      Around a couple hours later, the toms returned carrying several Pidgey. The aura around the two seemed to be lighter and more friendly towards each other. They deposited their prey at the base of the tree. Kerii waited there as the father went and woke the mother.

      She blinked her eyes tiredly, before sitting up. She elegantly stretched and washed her silky pink fur with her tongue. After a moment's pause, she perked her ears with a confused look in her eyes. "That's odd. Kerii should have been back by now."

      That got Kerii's attention. He abandoned the freshly killed Pidgey and stared at the mother. "C-Kerii?" He knelt in front of the just awakened she-cat. "Did she say where she was going?" Before the mother could respond, the reason for Cloud's teleporting hit the tom like a sucker punch. His rose pink eyes widened, and he covered his mouth. "T-this is not good! I'll be back soon!" Then the pale mew teleported away from the parents and to the ruins where an enemy lay, and perhaps, even his dear friend.

      Message 208 of 208 , Feb 15, 2013
        Her question caught him off guard, and Kerii stumbled in midair to a halt, as to not crash into the elegant beauty. His tail swished from side to side as he thought about how to answer. He opened his mouth several times, but no words tumbled from his parted jaws. The words danced around his mind, taunting and on the tip of his tongue, but to say them to the love of his life? Phrase them wrong and she'll fly away screaming and his chances were ruined. As the sky blue tom's mind ran wild with worry, his tail came up to his paws and he began to ring it the way he did when he was nervous.

        'Well you see Cloud my love, in order to have kittens, it is a long complicated process....' Those were the type of thoughts circling his head and it caused him to mentally flail and to physically float there with his eyes shut tightly. 'How vexing this situation is... Maybe I should just be blunt!" Then suddenly the words came from his muzzle almost like a flood. "W-well Cloud... You see. When a female has kittens, it's not exactly an easy time. It hurts and I couldn't stand seeing you in pain. I love you so much, and I'd rather you didn't experience that, because considering what we were before, you shouldn't have to experience anything like that!" Once the words were said, he couldn't take them back.

        Waves flowed off of him in the form of passion and the desire to protect. He wanted to shield her as much as possible from the last lesson of being a girl, because Cloud didn't deserve that. For all the teasing she had done, she didn't deserve that sort of pain.