Re: {RoL} Re: Shadowsong - Wishful Beginnings

  • Kelly Talmud
    Message 1 of 208 , Jul 13, 2012
      The older pale pink male Mew chuckled at his daughter's stare before mewing, "Ah I understand. No more being hard on the young gentleman." His speech was a little less refined than the female, but the mother seemed hardly to notice, so long as he kept up the good posture, and used moderately sophisticated speech. He flicked his tail, before going back to his reserved self and leaving the other three to speak quietly. He thought more than he talked, and he acted more than he listened. It could be harmful at times, but it could be a life-saver at times.

      Cloud's biological mother beamed at the title that Cloud used for Kerii. "Formal titles. I don't ever remember teaching you that, but you must have picked it up from somewhere along the way. And of course I would never be mean to you sweetheart." The aura around the female began to bubble up, and she wrapped her tail around her hind leg as she clasped her paws together. "Now remember, your a young lady now, You shouldn't be talking in third-person!" A giggle came from the mother, and she covered her mouth daintily with a paw. "And of course I'll be nicer to your young friend too."

      Kerii let out a small purr. It was nothing loud, but something to lighten the aura even more. A warm spring breeze tugged at his fur, and he closed his eyes to enjoy it. The leaves cried softly as the wind brushed them, and he enjoyed hearing it. Having his parents back was amazing, and with it brought familiar sensations and memories of his birth. His only regret was that he couldn't be the one to enjoy the soft petting and warm tongue against his fur. 'Ah well. They are here, and that's all that matters,' he thought.

      Message 208 of 208 , Feb 15, 2013
        Her question caught him off guard, and Kerii stumbled in midair to a halt, as to not crash into the elegant beauty. His tail swished from side to side as he thought about how to answer. He opened his mouth several times, but no words tumbled from his parted jaws. The words danced around his mind, taunting and on the tip of his tongue, but to say them to the love of his life? Phrase them wrong and she'll fly away screaming and his chances were ruined. As the sky blue tom's mind ran wild with worry, his tail came up to his paws and he began to ring it the way he did when he was nervous.

        'Well you see Cloud my love, in order to have kittens, it is a long complicated process....' Those were the type of thoughts circling his head and it caused him to mentally flail and to physically float there with his eyes shut tightly. 'How vexing this situation is... Maybe I should just be blunt!" Then suddenly the words came from his muzzle almost like a flood. "W-well Cloud... You see. When a female has kittens, it's not exactly an easy time. It hurts and I couldn't stand seeing you in pain. I love you so much, and I'd rather you didn't experience that, because considering what we were before, you shouldn't have to experience anything like that!" Once the words were said, he couldn't take them back.

        Waves flowed off of him in the form of passion and the desire to protect. He wanted to shield her as much as possible from the last lesson of being a girl, because Cloud didn't deserve that. For all the teasing she had done, she didn't deserve that sort of pain.