Re: {RoL} Re: Shadowsong - Wishful Beginnings

  • Kelly Talmud
    Message 1 of 208 , Jul 8, 2012
      One of the blue feline's ears flicked at the sound of Cloud's voice, but he could not turn away from Angel. Her voice was closer, and her tail was brushing his. "M-Milord?" He was now stuttering, almost shy. "T-That's a little bit formal don't you think?" Maybe it was the real mind of Kerii speaking right then, or another part of the charm speaking. He then continued speaking, "You don't need to call me milord." A voice in the back of his mind piped up quite loudly, 'Aren't I a girl at heart anyway?'

      The moment he thought that, he became slightly more aware. He closed his eyes, almost as if in pain. 'W-What's happening to me?' Kerii opened his eyes, with a deep red blush across his face. He mumbled a quiet sorry, before turning the tables and pinning Angel down beneath him. He closed his eyes, then looked at hers. "Tell me the truth Angel, what did you do?" The tom's voice was shaking, almost as if he was afraid of what he was doing. In his mind he was shouting, 'I haven't hurt her... I don't want to hurt her... I'm just getting information right...? Oh why me!? I'm too confused to deal with this right now!' He squeezed his eyes shut, and his grip slackened, it was almost as if someone had used confusion on him.

      Message 208 of 208 , Feb 15, 2013
        Her question caught him off guard, and Kerii stumbled in midair to a halt, as to not crash into the elegant beauty. His tail swished from side to side as he thought about how to answer. He opened his mouth several times, but no words tumbled from his parted jaws. The words danced around his mind, taunting and on the tip of his tongue, but to say them to the love of his life? Phrase them wrong and she'll fly away screaming and his chances were ruined. As the sky blue tom's mind ran wild with worry, his tail came up to his paws and he began to ring it the way he did when he was nervous.

        'Well you see Cloud my love, in order to have kittens, it is a long complicated process....' Those were the type of thoughts circling his head and it caused him to mentally flail and to physically float there with his eyes shut tightly. 'How vexing this situation is... Maybe I should just be blunt!" Then suddenly the words came from his muzzle almost like a flood. "W-well Cloud... You see. When a female has kittens, it's not exactly an easy time. It hurts and I couldn't stand seeing you in pain. I love you so much, and I'd rather you didn't experience that, because considering what we were before, you shouldn't have to experience anything like that!" Once the words were said, he couldn't take them back.

        Waves flowed off of him in the form of passion and the desire to protect. He wanted to shield her as much as possible from the last lesson of being a girl, because Cloud didn't deserve that. For all the teasing she had done, she didn't deserve that sort of pain.