Re: {RoL} Re: Shadowsong - Wishful Beginnings

  • Kelly Talmud
    Message 1 of 208 , May 3, 2012
      Kerii blinked his pink eyes at Angel, and said nothing about the flirtatious bat of her eye lashes. In fact, he seemed hardly phased by it. He just turned his head and mewed strongly, "At the moment you can address me as milord, but it doesn't quite make sense, as we used to be friends." The young boy Mew crossed his arms, and in an innocent voice that very much reflected his old young female safe, he said, "We are still friends, right?"

      The way the young tom saw it, was that if someone became friends at anytime, they'd be friends forever. They could drift apart, and be miles upon miles away, but never truly forget the other. It was how he felt about all those young Zigzagoons, how he felt about the Pikachu, how he felt about his parents. Maybe one day, he'll even think of the Drowzee as a part of his life that would never truly go away.

      He then looked at Cloud, disturbed by their talking. He gently brushed her side, stroking her as if she were a kit, and he was an older sibling looking out for her while she slept. Kerii blinked his eyes at her, and smiled softly, before looking back at Angel. Cloud was his best friend, and Angel was his friend too,  in some way, shape or form. So perhaps they could one day become a circle of friends, daring one another into danger, or leading each other into a grand adventure.

      Message 208 of 208 , Feb 15, 2013
        Her question caught him off guard, and Kerii stumbled in midair to a halt, as to not crash into the elegant beauty. His tail swished from side to side as he thought about how to answer. He opened his mouth several times, but no words tumbled from his parted jaws. The words danced around his mind, taunting and on the tip of his tongue, but to say them to the love of his life? Phrase them wrong and she'll fly away screaming and his chances were ruined. As the sky blue tom's mind ran wild with worry, his tail came up to his paws and he began to ring it the way he did when he was nervous.

        'Well you see Cloud my love, in order to have kittens, it is a long complicated process....' Those were the type of thoughts circling his head and it caused him to mentally flail and to physically float there with his eyes shut tightly. 'How vexing this situation is... Maybe I should just be blunt!" Then suddenly the words came from his muzzle almost like a flood. "W-well Cloud... You see. When a female has kittens, it's not exactly an easy time. It hurts and I couldn't stand seeing you in pain. I love you so much, and I'd rather you didn't experience that, because considering what we were before, you shouldn't have to experience anything like that!" Once the words were said, he couldn't take them back.

        Waves flowed off of him in the form of passion and the desire to protect. He wanted to shield her as much as possible from the last lesson of being a girl, because Cloud didn't deserve that. For all the teasing she had done, she didn't deserve that sort of pain.