Re: Shadowsong - Wishful Beginnings

  • Timeless Wanderer
    Message 1 of 208 , Mar 26, 2012
      Cringing from the new revelation was short lived when Cloud noticed the way Kerii had collapsed on into the sand face down. After all she knew that he was right as usual. If these things made her feel far more uncomfortable than she could only imagine how it made Kerii feel when he knew it all clearer. Why did it have to be so complicated? At times like this she wished she could still be a child unconcerned with all the problems that arose with her approach to adulthood. Life is so much simpler when you are young.

      "You do not want to do, err that either Kerii-chan?" she asked with a volume of hope in her fearful voice as she attempted to come to terms with all of the information. It was definitely something that a part of her wished she had never had to learn. On the other hand, she had loved children for as long as she was able to remember. So the embarrassing and delightful aspects balanced. "I mean… When I am around you, I feel happy…" she paused "But I do not think I want to do THAT while we are like this…" she added.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Kelly Talmud <im2smart4dad@...> wrote:

      At that point Kerii was about ready to bash his head against the sand. He did not know how much longer he could keep up his calm demeanor. The way that Cloud had said that made him feel all the more guilty. Slowly, but rapidly, the blue Mew was lowering his head lower and lower in embarrasment. "C-Cloud..... Er.... I know this must be a lot to take in... but .... ya..... You had to find out sometime or another." He opened his eyes and looked at the girl. She was so pale.

      'Great Arceus she's afraid!' The boy buried his face in his paws. 'It's awkward for me too! Considering now I'm the guy that has to do that!' His ears lowered. 'This is all so foreign to me! I want my old body back! Then Cloud wouldn't be feeling that way!' Just like that, the calm spell broke, and Kerii face planted into the sand. his paws flailed and his tail lashed. "This is all very weird isn't it! Go ahead and admit it! This ain't no walk in the park for me either!" The blue Mew then grew still with his muzzle still buried in the sand in the most peculiar way that he looked like he had simply collapsed on the beach.
    • Kelly Talmud
      Message 208 of 208 , Feb 15, 2013
        Her question caught him off guard, and Kerii stumbled in midair to a halt, as to not crash into the elegant beauty. His tail swished from side to side as he thought about how to answer. He opened his mouth several times, but no words tumbled from his parted jaws. The words danced around his mind, taunting and on the tip of his tongue, but to say them to the love of his life? Phrase them wrong and she'll fly away screaming and his chances were ruined. As the sky blue tom's mind ran wild with worry, his tail came up to his paws and he began to ring it the way he did when he was nervous.

        'Well you see Cloud my love, in order to have kittens, it is a long complicated process....' Those were the type of thoughts circling his head and it caused him to mentally flail and to physically float there with his eyes shut tightly. 'How vexing this situation is... Maybe I should just be blunt!" Then suddenly the words came from his muzzle almost like a flood. "W-well Cloud... You see. When a female has kittens, it's not exactly an easy time. It hurts and I couldn't stand seeing you in pain. I love you so much, and I'd rather you didn't experience that, because considering what we were before, you shouldn't have to experience anything like that!" Once the words were said, he couldn't take them back.

        Waves flowed off of him in the form of passion and the desire to protect. He wanted to shield her as much as possible from the last lesson of being a girl, because Cloud didn't deserve that. For all the teasing she had done, she didn't deserve that sort of pain.