Re: Shadowsong - Wishful Beginnings

  • Timeless Wanderer
    Message 1 of 208 , Feb 12 1:25 PM
      Cloud lowered her ears passively for a moment to ignore his question. She paused for a moment simply to stay inside of his embrace a moment longer. Then after a moment she relented. Sliding her head up mildly until she was nearly nose to nose; looking up to offer a warm smile. "Mhmm," she mewled "Is it okay…?" she asked with the cutest expression she could fathom. Her position from on top of Kerii was a little too forthcoming with her paws clutched at his chest and her head tilted so they were nose to nose.

      An innocent laughter escaped the pink feline as she pulled aside to sit at his side. Her long tail encircled them while her paws leaned on the side of his torso softly. It felt weird to behave so flirtatiously for a former boy. But it also felt somehow natural now. She had seen how far a little flirt could travel in terms of interacting with Kerii-chan. And once she got past the weirdness it was sort of fun to be able to act so freely without the fear of being teased for acting too girly. `Girly' - the word had new meaning for Cloud.

      `Why is he looking at me that way?' she wondered to herself silently. Her paws slipped away from his side to play with the tip of her tail with uncertainty. Was it alright that she had thought Kerii was sort of cute? It was `her' body after all so was it not only natural? Everything simply felt like it was happening so fast the poor feline did not know how to respond. As a female she simply felt so out of place and weird, mixed with a subtle aroma of adventure to explore the unknown that captivated the lovely new lady.

      Like it was becoming obvious to Cloud that she preferred most of the social expectations and accolades given to females of their species. From the enhanced attention to the freedom from masculine rules of behavior that she had never been compelled to perform. Yet it was the physical and definitive changes that she disliked. As a female her diminished size and strength forced her to rely on others more than she preferred. And she had yet to begin considering fundamental variations like her role in a new family.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Kelly Talmud <im2smart4dad@...> wrote:

      "It's yo-" Kerii didn't finish his sentence as Cloud pounced on him. His eyes widened as he crashed into the sand with the pink Mew on top of him. His face flushed red, and turned a darker shade of red when she laid her head on his light colored chest. 'T-This is awkward,' he thought. 'But its not bad either.... What am I thinking? Do I really... do I really like Cloud?' The sky blue Mew looked at Cloud with confused rose colored eyes.

      'I-Its not bad at all... Heh, wonder if she can hear my heart beat. Would it be weird to ask?' Gulping, he asked, "Can you hear my heartbeat? I mean, your head is on my chest." He laughed a bit and then smiled in a friendly way. "As for tag, it does sound like a fun game."
    • Kelly Talmud
      Message 208 of 208 , Feb 15 7:06 PM
        Her question caught him off guard, and Kerii stumbled in midair to a halt, as to not crash into the elegant beauty. His tail swished from side to side as he thought about how to answer. He opened his mouth several times, but no words tumbled from his parted jaws. The words danced around his mind, taunting and on the tip of his tongue, but to say them to the love of his life? Phrase them wrong and she'll fly away screaming and his chances were ruined. As the sky blue tom's mind ran wild with worry, his tail came up to his paws and he began to ring it the way he did when he was nervous.

        'Well you see Cloud my love, in order to have kittens, it is a long complicated process....' Those were the type of thoughts circling his head and it caused him to mentally flail and to physically float there with his eyes shut tightly. 'How vexing this situation is... Maybe I should just be blunt!" Then suddenly the words came from his muzzle almost like a flood. "W-well Cloud... You see. When a female has kittens, it's not exactly an easy time. It hurts and I couldn't stand seeing you in pain. I love you so much, and I'd rather you didn't experience that, because considering what we were before, you shouldn't have to experience anything like that!" Once the words were said, he couldn't take them back.

        Waves flowed off of him in the form of passion and the desire to protect. He wanted to shield her as much as possible from the last lesson of being a girl, because Cloud didn't deserve that. For all the teasing she had done, she didn't deserve that sort of pain.