{RoL} Re: Paradise Valley - The New World

  • silver_wolf_light
    Message 1 of 53 , Feb 9, 2012
      All Glyer could do was maintain his composure and try not to enrage the Umbreon any more since he didn't know what he was capable of, which made the Flareon swallow his pride but he swore to himself that he would not back down regardless of how much stronger Alistair was than him. "So it seems to me that the tension is building to an unavoidable confrontation now eh?" is all the Flareon could muster with a grin still hiding his nervousness under his smug demeanor.

      "I don't know what all of this is about but all I know is I was interuppted and also this threatening vibe from you...wait why lie, I just don't like you!!" Glyer figured he'd try and keep the Umbreon's attention focused on him even though he never heard what Pachi mentioned to chris, the Flareon knew that maybe he could by sometime since he knew something was wrong with the whole scenario and that maybe they would take the opportunity to escape.

      OOC:My apologies for the long absence Hope the thread can still keep going.
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Kelly Talmud <im2smart4dad@...> wrote:

      > The air had drastically changed. It was no longer a tense atmosphere, it was the air before a battle. All the nerves were high, defenses were high, and everyone was on edge. Even little Pachi had taken a defensive stance. True, he wasn't the target, but that didn't mean that Alistair couldn't turn on him. He didn't like Alistair any bit. It was more than that he was a shady dark type, but with every move, it was like he expected to be master. Pachi hated guys like that. If someone wanted his respect, they'd have to earn it. They would not demand it from him.
      >
      > Though, the little eevee did not dare to attack the Umbreon. While his attention was on the Flareon. He turned to Christine, his eyes serious. "Chris, got any ideas? In these type of situations, I would not even think of attacking. I think its best to turn tail and flee, and hope he doesn't find us. I don't like abandoning Glyer one bit, but my instincts are telling me to run." There was none of his usual light voice. All the games were drained from him. Fear had consumed him. "What's his deal anyways?" Pachi's voice was a hushed whisper. "Do you two know each other or something?"

    • bioser17
      Message 53 of 53 , Mar 24, 2012
        with all the commotion going on an Umbreon walking in the vicinity was able to over hear what was going on which peaked her curiosity. -I wonder whats going on not to from here- The Umbreon thought to herself. Not one to intervene in situations she went against her judgment and went to check out the commotion which caught her attention darting towards the voices she thought she heard.

        Running through as fast as she could the Umbreon had branches of ground growing plants scraping her fur as she ran though the brush but not taking any heed to the minor scrapes she was getting the only thing going through her mind was what going on and if there was a huge predicament or if it was just a small squabble. What seemed like just a few moments the umbreon emerged from the brush which brought her behind twp eeves and only to find herself between the quarraling pokemon seeing another Umbreon caught her off guard as well. not knowing what was what the umbreon thought to herself -come on Kyra this doesn't look like anything normal but just what is going on here?- All Kyra could do was just keep her guard up not knowing what to do either to get involved by taking a side with the other Umbreon since being her own kind or should she intervene and help the others.

        OOC:I hope this is alright for an introduction for Kyra :)