{RoL} Re: Shadowsong - Wishful Beginnings

  • Timeless Wanderer
    Message 1 of 208 , Jan 28, 2012
      "Mhmm!" she giggled leaning in closer to kiss him on the nose. "Of course, girls are also weird!" she said with a tone that suggested she was only playing. Cloud had learned a distinct difference between being either a brave boy or a lovely lady. And that difference was that sometimes it paid to act cute when you are a girl. It had won her a free lunch. It had won her easy victory. It had even won a bit of humour. One beautiful bat of her eyes and Kerii blushed like clockwork she was rapidly learning to her own delight!

      "Alright!" she mewled happily. Her awareness centered upon the fragment necklace around her neck as she recalled the trouble Kerii-chan had gone through earlier to keep it safe. "Oh… And here…" she said a bit more softly before she teleported the necklace from around her neck to around his own. It was a bit snugger of a fit due to their differences in size but it would still be perfectly comfortable. Kerii-chan had the best ideas for passing time! And with that, the young female feline began scanning sand for shells.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Kelly Talmud <im2smart4dad@...> wrote:

      "This coming from a former boy?" Kerii stared at Cloud when she had said that boys are weird. Wasn't she talking about herself in some way, shape or form? The lighter colored tom shrugged his shoulders before pondering what to do next. He looked at the sky with wondering rose colored eyes, when he had a wonderful idea. "We could go seashell hunting!"

      Kerii fluffed out his chest fur and straightened his back. "See what we do, is we float along the beach shore, and look for pretty shells that catch our eyes." He looked around, before holding up the top to Cloyster shell. "See? Some can be big, but some can be small. And you can even make a necklace out of them. Its fun!" His eyes glittered proudly. "Besides, if I want my necklace back, we'll have to make you a new one just for you." The sky blue cat winked as he grinned at the pink she-cat in front of him.
    • Kelly Talmud
      Message 208 of 208 , Feb 15, 2013
        Her question caught him off guard, and Kerii stumbled in midair to a halt, as to not crash into the elegant beauty. His tail swished from side to side as he thought about how to answer. He opened his mouth several times, but no words tumbled from his parted jaws. The words danced around his mind, taunting and on the tip of his tongue, but to say them to the love of his life? Phrase them wrong and she'll fly away screaming and his chances were ruined. As the sky blue tom's mind ran wild with worry, his tail came up to his paws and he began to ring it the way he did when he was nervous.

        'Well you see Cloud my love, in order to have kittens, it is a long complicated process....' Those were the type of thoughts circling his head and it caused him to mentally flail and to physically float there with his eyes shut tightly. 'How vexing this situation is... Maybe I should just be blunt!" Then suddenly the words came from his muzzle almost like a flood. "W-well Cloud... You see. When a female has kittens, it's not exactly an easy time. It hurts and I couldn't stand seeing you in pain. I love you so much, and I'd rather you didn't experience that, because considering what we were before, you shouldn't have to experience anything like that!" Once the words were said, he couldn't take them back.

        Waves flowed off of him in the form of passion and the desire to protect. He wanted to shield her as much as possible from the last lesson of being a girl, because Cloud didn't deserve that. For all the teasing she had done, she didn't deserve that sort of pain.