Re: {RoL} Re: Shadowsong - Wishful Beginnings

  • Kelly Talmud
    Message 1 of 208 , Jan 6, 2012
      Kerii watched Cloud's ears flatten, and listened to her laughter. She was beginning to gasp by breath by now. With a sensitive heart, the sky blue Mew floated away from the victim of his tickling. A giggle escaped him as he floated above Cloud. "Not so fun now is it?" He grinned big and proud for getting his revenge.

      Despite being in a boy's body, the Mew still had his old personality, and the instincts of a girl. He had been a girl all his life, and to change bodies now? It would take some getting used to, but that wouldn't change his mindset. He was still sensitive to others, feelings, and he still was kind. His girl instincts still made him attracted to jewelry, small adorable creatures, and even to guys. If a girl were to suddenly be attracted to Kerii, well... he'd feel really disturbed despite being in a boy's body.

      This thoughts led the Mew to ponder about Cloud. The Mew had grown up a male, and had the mindset of a boy. So how would it make her feel if she were to be approached by a female? Would she still be attracted to girls even though she is a girl now? It was all quite confusing, and Kerii had become quite silent because of pondering. He looked at the still giggling mew in front of him. 'Did I giggle that long when I was a girl and got tickled?' It caused the feline to zone out again, and stare at the sky with a puzzled look.

      Message 208 of 208 , Feb 15 7:06 PM
        Her question caught him off guard, and Kerii stumbled in midair to a halt, as to not crash into the elegant beauty. His tail swished from side to side as he thought about how to answer. He opened his mouth several times, but no words tumbled from his parted jaws. The words danced around his mind, taunting and on the tip of his tongue, but to say them to the love of his life? Phrase them wrong and she'll fly away screaming and his chances were ruined. As the sky blue tom's mind ran wild with worry, his tail came up to his paws and he began to ring it the way he did when he was nervous.

        'Well you see Cloud my love, in order to have kittens, it is a long complicated process....' Those were the type of thoughts circling his head and it caused him to mentally flail and to physically float there with his eyes shut tightly. 'How vexing this situation is... Maybe I should just be blunt!" Then suddenly the words came from his muzzle almost like a flood. "W-well Cloud... You see. When a female has kittens, it's not exactly an easy time. It hurts and I couldn't stand seeing you in pain. I love you so much, and I'd rather you didn't experience that, because considering what we were before, you shouldn't have to experience anything like that!" Once the words were said, he couldn't take them back.

        Waves flowed off of him in the form of passion and the desire to protect. He wanted to shield her as much as possible from the last lesson of being a girl, because Cloud didn't deserve that. For all the teasing she had done, she didn't deserve that sort of pain.