{RoL} Re: Shadowsong - Wishful Beginnings

  • Timeless Wanderer
    Message 1 of 208 , Jan 3, 2012
      Cloud squirmed hopelessly in an effort to escape the tickles. Her gleeful giggles echoed across the closed valley of the villa. "N-No, S-Stop, P-Please!" she mewled amidst her laughter. Every spot he touched felt so ticklish. And being so ticklish was definitely one thing she would NOT miss about being a girl! In fact, she was already not have any fun being the girl...

      Within seconds her rounded ears had drooped low. The mild amusement from being tickled became frustration. Being beaten in wrestling was not something the young Mew enjoyed. Maybe this had been why Kerii-chan had been so upset? Fair was definitely not so fair when it was one sided. Maybe a more gentle game would be better? Cloud was curious what kind of games… Or things girls like to do?

      And what if the two of them could not switch back? She certainly did not see what could be better about being a girl when you could not even play rough once in a while. Or play without the risk of being tickled. Or, Or. Well. Everything!

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Kelly Talmud <im2smart4dad@...> wrote:

      Kerii grinned proudly. He would enjoy this. The tables had turned and now Cloud would feel what he had felt when she had tickled him. Already, from the gentle touch of his tail, the pink feline was giggling uncontrollably. "Your turn!" He said cheerfully and began to tickle the light pink belly fur of Cloud. Just as he had before, he could feel her trembling beneath her and giggling from the slight touch of his paws. 'I couldn't throw her off before, so now she can't throw me off. Fair is fair! She could say how it was no fair all she wanted, it was totally fair now!'

      And so the tickling onslaught continued. Starting with the tummy,  and moving to behind the ears, and anywhere he could reach without unpinning Cloud. Kerii remembered the body so well. It was ticklish almost everywhere, and that definitely worked to his advantage when he tickled. It was the one thing he definitely didn't miss about the body. Anything could have made him giggle while in the pink Mew body. The slight brush of a fern on the back his neck even sent him to an uncontrollable laughter. 'If we don't switch back, I suppose there are some good things in store for me!'
    • Kelly Talmud
      Message 208 of 208 , Feb 15, 2013
        Her question caught him off guard, and Kerii stumbled in midair to a halt, as to not crash into the elegant beauty. His tail swished from side to side as he thought about how to answer. He opened his mouth several times, but no words tumbled from his parted jaws. The words danced around his mind, taunting and on the tip of his tongue, but to say them to the love of his life? Phrase them wrong and she'll fly away screaming and his chances were ruined. As the sky blue tom's mind ran wild with worry, his tail came up to his paws and he began to ring it the way he did when he was nervous.

        'Well you see Cloud my love, in order to have kittens, it is a long complicated process....' Those were the type of thoughts circling his head and it caused him to mentally flail and to physically float there with his eyes shut tightly. 'How vexing this situation is... Maybe I should just be blunt!" Then suddenly the words came from his muzzle almost like a flood. "W-well Cloud... You see. When a female has kittens, it's not exactly an easy time. It hurts and I couldn't stand seeing you in pain. I love you so much, and I'd rather you didn't experience that, because considering what we were before, you shouldn't have to experience anything like that!" Once the words were said, he couldn't take them back.

        Waves flowed off of him in the form of passion and the desire to protect. He wanted to shield her as much as possible from the last lesson of being a girl, because Cloud didn't deserve that. For all the teasing she had done, she didn't deserve that sort of pain.