Re: {RoL} Re: Shadowsong - Wishful Beginnings

  • Kelly Talmud
    Message 1 of 208 , Jan 1, 2012
      Kerii poked her head out of the ruin and looked around. Where to go next was a question in its entirety. There were many crumbling buildings around, and they all had something special hidden inside. Then the pink cat-like pokemon spotted a particular ruin that she knew well. She played with her necklace for a moment, before grabbing Cloud's paw and pulled him off his bubble as she floated towards the ruin secluded by a couple of overgrown bushes. Kerii grinned, pointed to it childishly, before looking back at the Mew. "That's another special ruin!"

      She let go of his paw flew swiftly into the ruin. Inside there appeared to be nothing special, until one got to the back of the room. There was a little hole that led to underground. Kerii let out a squeak of excitement as she floated above the hole. "Down there! That's where the specialness lies!" She trembled at the thought of showing her new friend at what lay beneath the ruins. It was where she had been able to get the necklace that she now wore around her neck. The only trouble was that a Drowzee was protecting the treasure. She had snuck in while it was sleeping and stole the necklace. Her only hope that the Drowzee was asleep, or even out at the moment so that she could show Cloud the trove of treasure.

      Message 208 of 208 , Feb 15, 2013
        Her question caught him off guard, and Kerii stumbled in midair to a halt, as to not crash into the elegant beauty. His tail swished from side to side as he thought about how to answer. He opened his mouth several times, but no words tumbled from his parted jaws. The words danced around his mind, taunting and on the tip of his tongue, but to say them to the love of his life? Phrase them wrong and she'll fly away screaming and his chances were ruined. As the sky blue tom's mind ran wild with worry, his tail came up to his paws and he began to ring it the way he did when he was nervous.

        'Well you see Cloud my love, in order to have kittens, it is a long complicated process....' Those were the type of thoughts circling his head and it caused him to mentally flail and to physically float there with his eyes shut tightly. 'How vexing this situation is... Maybe I should just be blunt!" Then suddenly the words came from his muzzle almost like a flood. "W-well Cloud... You see. When a female has kittens, it's not exactly an easy time. It hurts and I couldn't stand seeing you in pain. I love you so much, and I'd rather you didn't experience that, because considering what we were before, you shouldn't have to experience anything like that!" Once the words were said, he couldn't take them back.

        Waves flowed off of him in the form of passion and the desire to protect. He wanted to shield her as much as possible from the last lesson of being a girl, because Cloud didn't deserve that. For all the teasing she had done, she didn't deserve that sort of pain.