Re: {RoL} Re: Paradise Valley - Beauty or Beast

  • Kelly Talmud
    Message 1 of 41 , Dec 31, 2011
      Sazu could hear nothing as he listened to the whipping sandstorm. When the environment changed underfoot, he quickly regained his footing. Ice was slippery, but he was a water type. It would be embarrassing if he couldn't walk on an element that he could create.  He stood completely still, feeling for something, anything! But everything was blind to him. He couldn't attack, but he couldn't defend either. Everything was muffled, and he couldn't feel any vibrations. The fin on the top of his head is what alerted him to the oncoming Focus Blast. There was no way the Mudkip could dodge it.

      He closed his eyes and braced himself. He curled into a little ball and closed his eyes and mouth tightly. The ground around him shook, and he was thrown off his feet. He hit the ice hard and groaned in pain. Then came the second round of pain. He let out a sharp cry as it felt like he was hit with a thousand blows. Sazu could feel his energy draining out of him, but he forced himself to his paws shakily. His breathing was heavy, and as the sand storm began to clear, it revealed the mudkip, bruised and bloody, but still standing. Sazu raised his head, with a snarl on his face. "Is that all you got!" He gasped out. He was exhausted, but he would never admit it. He was the proud type, and would not admit to failure easy, unless it was to a girl that didn't get on his nerves. Nyera definitely did not fit that description. She got on his every last nerve.

      Message 41 of 41 , Feb 11, 2012
        The Mudkip had to move, but do what? There was nothing he could do. Senzou was coming at him, and he was too exhausted to make evasive maneuvers, unless.... Sazu glanced at the ground. 'Its my only chance!' Closing his eyes tightly, Sazu darted forward and flew himself onto the ice. He slid across the frozen ground as if it were mud. He opened his eyes as he slid across the ground. The world around him was a blur. It felt like Senzou would squash him instead of beat him to a pulp.

        That was until he saw Nyera. 'Loose? In front of her? She'll tease me forever about it!' And with that thought in his head, Sazu raised his skull, and opened his mouth, unleashing a water gun right towards his attacker. One thought raised across the blue pokemon's mind, 'Let's end this now!'

        With the sandstorm finally stopping Senzou was able to see if his focus blast hit it's target, which to his amazement it did but what surprised the Bisharp even more was the the Mudkip was still standing and even taunting him. Looking from the branch he was perched from he leaped back down the ground this time being weary of any of the ice that was created. "Is that all I got?"Senzou laughed at Sazu's remark." Look at you, you can barely stand but if you insist I guess I can try and make this easy for you just to make it fair....So here I come".

        With Senzou's words finished he starting running right towards Sazu preparing another night slash on his target, -I'm coming right at him if he can still battle I'm open for an attack- was the only thought that ran through Senzou's mind as he ran forward towards Sazu for a head on collision.