Re: {RoL} Re: Shadowsong - Wishful Beginnings

  • Kelly Talmud
    Message 1 of 208 , Dec 22, 2011
      The mew broke into a bought of laughter when he asked if she was a girl. It took her a few moments to right herself before responding. "If I wasn't a girl, what would I be silly?" She stared at Cloud. "Yes I'm a girl.... and of course girls play games." Kerii grinned and floated in the air. "My favorite game to play is Hide n' Seek. I'm one of the best players because I''m always in hiding from other pokemon." She paused. Perhaps explaining the reason behind that should take place later. It would probably only confuse poor Cloud even more than he already was.

      The girl Mew then decided she would start the game, so that he couldn't ask a question. She tagged Cloud and flew away. "Gotta find me!" She waved to him, before flying around the ruins. She was careful to watch for other Pokemon, before flying into one of the temples, and hiding in the shadows at the back of the temple. There were a few cracks in the ceiling, but none near her hiding spot.

      Message 208 of 208 , Feb 15, 2013
        Her question caught him off guard, and Kerii stumbled in midair to a halt, as to not crash into the elegant beauty. His tail swished from side to side as he thought about how to answer. He opened his mouth several times, but no words tumbled from his parted jaws. The words danced around his mind, taunting and on the tip of his tongue, but to say them to the love of his life? Phrase them wrong and she'll fly away screaming and his chances were ruined. As the sky blue tom's mind ran wild with worry, his tail came up to his paws and he began to ring it the way he did when he was nervous.

        'Well you see Cloud my love, in order to have kittens, it is a long complicated process....' Those were the type of thoughts circling his head and it caused him to mentally flail and to physically float there with his eyes shut tightly. 'How vexing this situation is... Maybe I should just be blunt!" Then suddenly the words came from his muzzle almost like a flood. "W-well Cloud... You see. When a female has kittens, it's not exactly an easy time. It hurts and I couldn't stand seeing you in pain. I love you so much, and I'd rather you didn't experience that, because considering what we were before, you shouldn't have to experience anything like that!" Once the words were said, he couldn't take them back.

        Waves flowed off of him in the form of passion and the desire to protect. He wanted to shield her as much as possible from the last lesson of being a girl, because Cloud didn't deserve that. For all the teasing she had done, she didn't deserve that sort of pain.